Yet Our Senate Voted Not To Defund These People??!!??

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Brittany Houser, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Brittany Houser

Brittany Houser Veteran Member
    Registered

2. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

The whole thing is really disgusting. I'm outraged about harming and killing animals, but also (unlike many) about harming/killing children/babies, in OR out of the womb. Decades of telling people that babies in the womb are not human has taken a toll, not only on the millions of babies killed, but also on our souls. The most effective post I've seen on the subject lately (subsequent to the lion killing) was a picture of a baby lion in the womb.

Brittany Houser likes this.
  3. Avigail David

Avigail David Veteran Member
    Registered

Where has moral integrity gone? Where has the fear of God gone? I hope the lawless Planned Parenthood and its supporters and advocates will soon phase out from being funded and legalized. Obama and the WH sides with Planned Parenthood: accuse GOP of playing politics.

Our societies need more counselors (who genuinely care) to reeducate women/females to reserve sexuality with the moral decision considering, first, the lives their promiscuity create. Not kill the human life after a few hours of passion-- and then, attribute their decision to abort to victimhood of "suffering." What are these babies got to do with their stupidity?

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/wh-sides-planned-parenthood-undercover-videos-selectively-edited

Diane Lane likes this.
  4. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Many have been raised without any religion, been taught about mother earth and moral relativity. They believe God is a fable, and they alone are responsible for their destiny. The whole situation is worrisome and downright scary.

Avigail David likes this.