You Are Here

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Sheldon Scott, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

The last time I visited a theme park (many years ago), while wandering through the park I came upon this large sign. It was a map of the park with an arrow pointing to the spot where I was standing. In large letters the sign said "You Are Here". At first I looked for cameras and wondered why they were spying on me. Then it dawned on me that in order to get the sign painted and erected they had to have had advance knowledge that I was going to be there. This was before GPS and drones like they have today. Scary!

2. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

You gave me a hard time to digest this thread, @Sheldon Scott so you owe me one for replying to this. I had been to some places where I also saw that sign. When I was in Hongkong, we went to the island called Ngong Ping where the big Buddha statue is situated on top of the mountain. And in the pathway to that giant statue, I saw a big sign that said.... SCOTT SHELDON was here.

Fair enough?

3. Hannah Davis

Hannah Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

This is kind of a funny take on this sort of map. Yes, this is something that theme parks do to help individuals find their way around, and I never gave it too much thought. I have seen these signs in the past myself. Now you have given me something to think about when standing next to one, that's for sure.