You Tube Humor

Discussion in 'Make Me Laugh' started by Richard Paradon, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Richard Paradon

Richard Paradon Supreme Member
    Registered

Some of the best (worse) humor can be found for free on You tube. I am not talking about the clips which there are a lot of, but almost every post will have comments from some insane people. I am not going to quote any as I am not sure of copyright infringements but some are just totally crazy! So the next time you are on You Tube, just go down to the comments and I am sure you will be laughing, or at least climbing back on your chair with tears in your eyes!

2. Allie Seay

Allie Seay Veteran Member
    Registered

You are so right there! The comments are often better than the videos. The same can be said for some of the news forums. The language sometimes gets to me, though. Really ugly language is just so commonplace these days. And then, too, people will often make comments online that they would never say out loud.

Still, my husband and I both find ourselves sharing humorous comments we've read online. Now and then one will become one of our little private catch phrases.

3. Richard Paradon

Richard Paradon Supreme Member
    Registered

The comment that inspired this thread was from one of the Slim Whitman songs I was listening to. One of the comments was from a girl who said, "I knew a person who had the "Slim Whitman Disease!" LOL, hmmmmm, yodeling is a disease?