Yvonne, Where Are You?

Discussion in 'Comments on Forum' started by Chrissy Cross, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

@Yvonne Smith, haven't seen you in a few days. Hope I didn't offend or upset you in any way.

I'm trying very hard to stay away from conspiracy theories, wish I could block a whole board. :)

Please don't feel stifled because I have a melt down.

Anyway, hope your away just enjoying your pool.....just wanted to let you know you're missed.

I apologize if I upset you.

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

You have in NO way upset me, @Chrissy Page , and have nothing at all to do with the Reason I decided to just stay out of the forum for the time being.
    I was very concerned about you because you were getting upset the other day, and saying you might leave the forum yourself, and I have been trying very hard NOT to post things that might upset you enough that you would do that.
    Being the type of tin-foil hat person that I am, it seems that the things I find intriguing, are the kinds of things that you are trying to stay away from, but don't.
    I have been regretting that I might have upset you enough that you left the forum the last time, or at least contributed to your being so upset that you decided to leave, and now, I feel sorrow for your loss of your mother, and want you to have as much support here as possible.

Sending you BIG HUGS , and thank you for worrying about me.
    Even though we sometimes see things in just the opposite way, that in no way affects the fact that I care deeply about you as a person and my friend.

3. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Thanks for that reply, Yvonne. It's my fault that I can't handle conspiracy theories and should avoid them but I'm too nosy.

I know you love them and I promise that I won't comment anymore. I'm just too much of a skeptic and I won't change. People are different. My husband was like you and yet we stayed married til he died. :)

So, hugs and the truth is I'm being very argumentative lately and I hope it changes, maybe partly to do with this horrid month but I do see it.

I never mean to hurt anyone and I hope you all know that. Also my views are a little more to the center and I'm slightly outnumbered here and maybe I feel I have to overcompensate to be understood.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Also, I think I've turned a corner finally. I'm feeling better physically and mentally now. I have more energy
    And just feel better.

I was in such a self destruct mode. Thankfully I'm okay now. :)

5. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

@Chrissy Page , you have every reason to be at least cranky. You've been dealing with a lot lately. We really do understand that. I think you're handling things pretty well. Remember how badly I fell apart 2&1/2 years ago, and on and on. We do know you are in pain, and we just want you to know we truly are your friends.

There were days when you helped me remember that joy did still exist. :)

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  6. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Thanks Ina. I'm feeling good and I hope it stays.

I have reread things I've written and I cringe. Anyway, it's out of my system and hopefully everyone understands
    I'm usually a nice person.

I was noticing a pattern in my replies...if you said black, I said white. If you said yes, I said no.

I'm the one always preaching understanding of other views and I was incapable of doing it myself.

Hugs to you too Ina....you have a lot to deal with too, I know that. It's so easy to just not get dressed some days and I'm lucky to have good friends that care.

Here and in emails. I'm pretty blessed.

Ina I. Wonder and Holly Saunders like this.