Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at SENIORSonly CLUB.

1. Tony Page liked Beth Gallagher's post in the thread Is Following Politics/government Good For Seniors???.

This is the key. And hopefully those who can't, won't. I believe a person should be informed and keep up with current events but not...

Jun 1, 2024 at 12:44 PM
  2. Ed Wilson replied to the thread The Raccoons.

Google says predators of raccoons are cougars, bobcats, coyotes and domestic dogs. You probably aren't interested in the first three,...

Jun 1, 2024 at 12:21 PM
  3. Mary Stetler liked Tony Nathanson's post in the thread Cute Pet And Animal Videos.

I made a friend on my daily walk. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/3sMcNBxJ59o

Jun 1, 2024 at 12:18 PM
  4. Mary Stetler liked Nancy Hart's post in the thread The Pit And The Peak Of Your Day.

Peak: Finally hauled off 4 broken items that have been sitting for years: CRT TV, CRT monitor, printer, UPS battery backup. At...

Jun 1, 2024 at 12:17 PM
  5. Mary Stetler liked Dave Scott's post in the thread Roll Call.

My wife makes those identical sandwiches for me and I love 'em ! She makes me lot's of goodies and I love her too,:)

Jun 1, 2024 at 12:15 PM
  6. Mary Stetler liked Joe Riley's post in the thread Windshield Photo.

[IMG]

Jun 1, 2024 at 12:14 PM
  7. Mary Stetler liked Yvonne Smith's post in the thread Anyone Else Want To Rant? Join In.

This fitness center is the one closest to the hospital, and it was probably the first one built and the oldest one, so we are guessing...

Jun 1, 2024 at 12:14 PM
  8. Mary Stetler liked Yvonne Smith's post in the thread Anyone Else Want To Rant? Join In.

I want to grumble. For the last several years, Bobby and i have been going to the fitness center and he works out with weights and...

Jun 1, 2024 at 12:13 PM
  9. Mary Stetler replied to the thread The Atrocity Of Abortion And Those Who Support It.

YUK.

Jun 1, 2024 at 12:12 PM
  10. Mary Stetler liked Joe Riley's post in the thread Hi-goodbye Coffee Opens It's Doors To Seniors, Only.

[IMG]

Jun 1, 2024 at 12:10 PM
  11. Mary Stetler liked Gena Martin's post in the thread Hi-goodbye Coffee Opens It's Doors To Seniors, Only.

[ATTACH]

dog coffee.jpeg Jun 1, 2024 at 12:10 PM
  12. Mary Stetler liked Ed Marsh's post in the thread As You Grow Older, Are You Still Interested In Learning New Things?.

Good afternoon to all- I enjoy and chase after new things and information even as I grow older. A big part of my work now is doing...

Jun 1, 2024 at 12:10 PM
  13. Tony Nathanson replied to the thread Cute Pet And Animal Videos.

I made a friend on my daily walk. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/3sMcNBxJ59o

Jun 1, 2024 at 12:09 PM
  14. Mary Stetler liked Beth Gallagher's post in the thread Tony's Catch All Journal.

Hope your daughter is OK, Tony. Maybe it was just a dip in her blood glucose.

15. Mary Stetler liked Tony Page's post in the thread Tony's Catch All Journal.

The good news my dental surgery is finally healing it feels good very minor sensitivity. Bad news had to go and pick my daughter up from...