2+2=5?

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Psychology' started by Bobby Cole, Feb 2, 2022.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

We know that the above maths problem is incorrect but that really isn’t the issue that is at stake. It’s an issue of the powerful educating the powerless whatever it wishes be it right…..or wrong. It is a premise that has to start somewhere, with our young believing whatever they are told and if it starts with a simple maths problem, so be it.

The educator knows that the answer is incorrect but has obviously adapted all too well to another frame of thought, one of which discusses power and the psychological ramifications of one displaying power versus those who have to accept it and adapt to whatever conclusions those in power dictate.

In the video we see the last act of defiance by one boy’s refusal to write the improper conclusion on the board and the beginnings of a revolution when a boy secretly writes the right number on his pad.
    Sadly, we also see the complete compliance of the majority driven out of fear.

2. Samual Yoder

Samual Yoder Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I do not know why people will not stand up and say no, that is not right, I do not agree, give me liberty or give me death… Our country founded by people who said, that is not right, hell no we do not want your stink'en tea, fish it out of the harbor, take it back.
    Be a wolf not a sheep, sheep get sheared, wolves do not.
    Keep your mouth shut when you know something is wrong, sooner or later the SS goons will be knocking at your door. By the time you have had enough and are willing to stand up for what is right, it will be too late, the system will be too entrenched.

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

We don't have too many of these people anymore. The masses have been "educated" out of thinking for themselves, let alone standing up for what they know to be right. Today, it seems that the majority of people take great pride in letting someone else do the thinking for them, yet they consider themselves to be the enlightened ones.

4. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Math is being altered because it is an absolute. The mind controllers cannot refute absolutes so they have altered thinking to distract from the absolute thinking that leads to resolution.

An example is all the ignorant purposely misleading puzzles one finds online. They are based on double assumption, not absolutes. Necessary info is omitted to cause a distraction to the question at hand.

1+4=5
    2+5=12
    3+6=21
    4+7=32
    6+8=

The answer is 14! Wait you say what about the pattern that was established that indicates algebra is involved? 2+(2x5)= 12, 3+(3x6)= 21. The answer is simple because it wasn't indicated that we should assume that 2+5=12 and set up an algebraic equation. Had it been written 2+(Ax5)=12, then we search to find that A is in fact the same as the leading number 2.

So the question is simple, what is 6+8?

Do you now see the parallel to what has happened in the world today, especially in the USA? One statement of fact is made 1+4=5 and then a lot of misleading irrelevant info that can be argued about until the cow jumps over the moon distracts us from the simple answer and solution at hand. Think about it! In every walk of life, the controllers have used their power and resources to complicate the simple. It started many years ago in math class in the late sixties when straight talk and facts and absolutes were replaced with new age unscientific assumptions. If a situation warrants the setting up of an equation, then that is math and science, but when the obvious and simple is spun into a complicated unresolvable mess because of varying opinions all based on assumptions, then things spiral out of control.

Walking to the store 1 mile away doesn't require the same math as sending humans to the moon and their safe return, but new math and thinking that include WAG (wild ass guessing) as top mathematicians say, ignoring absolutes, has led to the demise of critical thinking and caused widespread ignorance. Science and math are topics for debate instead of being the absolute factors used in resolving debates.

Ed Wilson, Al Amoling and Bobby Cole like this.
  5. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

You see @Bobby Cole 2+2 is 5 if we use the new assumption method. Unfortunately, this teacher (?) was not smart enough to prove it. 2+(2x2-1) = 5.

For any of you that may be confused, math is a way of resolving real-life stories or events.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2022
    Ed Wilson likes this.
  6. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Well said but in addition, as depicted in the video, the option to even debate an issue, whether absolute or not is taken off the table.

A good example might be the all too recent debacle concerning the definition of gender. Whilst using the scientific method of defining one’s gender would indeed be to look at our very DNA, if we do not acquiesce to alternative definitions then those who rely on science are known as phobics and are antisocial.
    In this case, no matter what the science is and what we may think about it, the minority opinion is made truth and the science is banned from further discussion.

Denise Evans, Al Amoling and Faye Fox like this.
  7. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Exactly because our universe is all about math which is the basis for science and the only way to deal with those absolute thinkers is to ban any further discussion. Is this not what happened in 2020? The controller in the video no doubt had been brainwashed to believe 2 +2 = 5. He didn't know the misleading assumption math 2+(2x2-1)=5 that might have convinced the doubting boy. The controllers are so brazen and powerful that they no longer need to explain using false data or assumptions, they just say it is so and silence everyone that disagrees.

Ed Wilson, Bobby Cole and Al Amoling like this.
  8. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

and this thread is about psychological warfare imo. It's insidious and the brain-washing (brain-corruption) didn't start today, or just yesterday. Math was my favorite subject, but it's kind of interesting to me, because even though I could finally make sense of "why" an equation just didn't seem to make sense to my "logical" mind, I could finally see why it did, does that make sense?

It doesn't make sense that someone knowing right from wrong, would still believe the lie. Sometimes I find myself not knowing what to believe and it frightens me to the point of anxiety and frustration.

I've been thinking about biological warfare, but now you have me thinking more about attacking the minds of the people, especially the young. I hate to bring his ugly name up again, but Hitler and his twisted brain recruited very, young "children" and had to be very good at brain-scrambling otherwise innocent human beings :(

Bobby Cole, Faye Fox and Al Amoling like this.
  9. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

What I got from the video was that although one can be coerced to say that 2+2=5, they can't be made to believe it.

10. Denise Evans

Registered

I agree, good point! But there is something to be said for the person that won't deny their beliefs, or what is right and true in their faith, even to die is gain for some. Maybe some people believe nothing and no one is worth dying for. I wonder if I were confronted with death if I would join the few that will not relent, or the masses that will say anything "not to die". Do people fear death because they are "not sure" if there is a heaven or hell?

Bobby Cole and Ed Wilson like this.
  11. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Our own natural mechanisms are designed for the preservation of life and is so ingrained that almost anyone would bow to those who have the power to decide one’s life or death.
    A good example would be when we find 20 people who are held hostage by one person with 6 bullets in a gun or worse, a single knife.
    People will do almost anything including the act of denying their personal faith but alas, it is that one person who can push aside that primitive left brain function and do what must be done.

Denise Evans likes this.
  12. Denise Evans

Registered

That sort of faith I would be sure to say I don't have, but I also am comforted by hearing other christians talk to me about how God is our strength. What I mean is, I think that He gives us strength to face that. Not everyone gets it, I understand that, and will deny Him, believers I mean. I'm getting a little scattered right now, but there has to be a power greater than ourselves to "have no fear" if we are faced with "die or say this". I am in awe of Paul's faith in God, as well as the many people in the bible, and since then. I have the Rembrandt "print" of the Apostle Paul. I don't keep a lot of religious things in my home, but that painting stears me straight back to God's Word. I'll put a snip of it below. Maybe someone will say I shouldn't have that painting, but I don't worship it, it just reminds me of what I want my faith in God to be like:

Capture.JPG

Last edited: Feb 4, 2022
    Al Amoling and Bobby Cole like this.
  13. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

I will argue a point to death if I am right and can prove it. I do not care what the masses say, if it is correct and I know it, agree or hit the road. Debatable topics are fun and I do love looking at all sides of a problem, and I can be proven incorrect to a degree if there is ample evidence of being so. But, I will not budge on a positive for my side, ever.

14. Samual Yoder

Samual Yoder Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

We have a mind, if we do not use it, someone else will do our thinking for us. If you want to believe 2+2=5 than so be it, you are stupid or easily manipulated.

15. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

The present problem isn’t necessarily that the majority of senior adults are easily manipulated because we are pretty much the way we are. We’ve been through it all and I believe that MOST of us think before we leap.

It’s the adults that are screwing with the children that grinds my gears. As I wrote earlier, the problem isn’t what the instructor taught in the video for we can fit anything into the slot where the 2+2=5 is.
    It’s the fact that wrong things are being taught to young minds that are like sponges and will grasp onto anything anyone of authority says to be truth.

It’s a given that the methodology isn’t anything new but it seems that the technique is more prevalent now than ever before.
    A kid can be taught to do anything and believe anything if the right kind of persuasion is utilized.

Al Amoling likes this.