A New Republican Party?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Ron Beforee, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Our worst enemy is the present democrat Party. Every last American could be living in a paid for home with a new car too if you could just take back all the money those people have wasted or given to another foreigner. It is truly mind boggling how so many worthless people could all come together and cause so much damage and harm to America.

Denise Evans likes this.
  2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Well, Palin's late entry into the election has thrown it to the Democrat in the race. Apparently, according to a local commentator, the Begich voters (Republican) refused to vote for Palin and voted for the Democrat , Peltola, instead. Pelosi will have one more vote in her caucus at least until December. The "permanent" replacement will be determined in the November mid-term, but if Palin and Begich (the guy who has been slogging away for almost a year), we may see a replay of the same thing in November.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  3. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Americans forgot who they were and what ingenuity and mighty warriors their ancestors were, we were too busy abhorring ourselves for the past evil of [ slavery was wrong, but we abolished it] while forgetting the past accomplishments. We replaced pride with self-loathing and shame that did not belong to us alone, since all people's of the world were involved.

Denise Evans and Don Alaska like this.
  4. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Dang, I hadn't heard this but hurray for the Good Guys!!

5. Denise Evans

Registered

It really is people that "think" they will get more money (freebies) if the Left runs this country. That includes any outsiders (in other countries) pulling strings for the Left. I'd have to step up and say it's uneducated people on history or maybe they just have a death-wish, don't have an understanding of what has worked "for the people" in governments, and what hasn't worked.

I just heard, again, someone say the Right Wing (including non-Rhino Republicans) is out to destroy our democracy. All the Left does anymore is accuse the Right of the very thing the Left is pushing for. Those in the lead of the Left truly believe all American Right Wing voters are stupid enough to fall for their bs. We'll see in November if there's any hope for the America. Actions speak louder than words. If the Right is successful in November, and then we win back our country in 2024, I hope that we can see some justice take place on those that have done nothing to better our country, and all but destroy it.

Al Amoling and Marie Mallery like this.
  6. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Palin lost the election.

7. Denise Evans

Registered

Did I read the OP wrong then? :( I did read it wrong, ok, but Cheney was voted out it says, that's good news. So Palin was nominated but didn't win, ok, thanks @Don Alaska

Don Alaska likes this.
  8. Denise Evans

Registered

Not to mention infrastructure, a decent border, small business, less taxes (last but not least).

9. Marie Mallery

Registered

America's history has been highjacked by those who profit from the lies and falsehoods. Most of our problems were just not paying attention to what was happening.
    Of course maybe it is just time things go downhill, don't know?

Denise Evans likes this.
  10. Denise Evans

Registered

I sadly agree that if sure feels like it's down the tube for America. And I totally agree with the "not paying attention" because I spent my life not paying attention to where my good life came from. Too busy enjoying it :(o_O that was stupid.

11. Denise Evans

Registered

I don't understand American's that vote for someone like biden who has clearly stated he is not saying what he is supposed to, or it's what I was told to say :eek: A president that is truly the puppet that we've claimed him to be from the start. Also that Kamala was just insurance to keep him in office. We are living with the enemy. They aren't on our doorsteps, they have taken up permanent residence. Now that I've totally depressed myself, because even til the end there will be people for what is "wrong", not "right".

Don Alaska and Marie Mallery like this.
  12. Marie Mallery

Registered

Not stupid just probably not affected by the change enough to see it.
    The same oligarchs who prospered from slavery and anti-Americanism later used it against all of us to divide and conquer us both.

Denise Evans likes this.
  13. Denise Evans

Registered

Yes, that's true about "not affected" come to think of it. I mean evil has always been done in the dark, it can't even exist where there's light. President Trump stepping up to the plate really got my attention though, and I'm not likely to ever stop learning, and checking things out for myself. He did such an amazing job of being President, and it bettered my country ;):)

14. Ron Beforee

Ron Beforee Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Just heard on the news .. if it is correct this time ?? Palin DID NOT win the seat !! .

15. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Right. She lost and, in a way, put a Democrat there instead.