Aluminum Contamination In Snow And Rain Water Increasing!

Discussion in 'Science & Nature' started by Yvonne Smith, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

We have all seen the pictures and videos of the jets leaving chemtrails in our sky, and wondered what was in the particles that they drop. Well, one of the things turns out to be aluminum particles, and even in pristine snow from the top of Mt. Shasta in California, they are finding high levels of aluminum, and it is increasing each year.

This 7 minute video explains what is happening, and it is scary !
    We have heard about aluminum contributing to Alzheimer's/dementia for a long time , and now it is not just coming from the fluoride in our water, but from the aluminum in water as well.
    I am thinking it is time to get a new water distiller for our drinking water, because I don’t know that the water filter is getting all of this.

Even more worrisome, is that plants and vegetation now get this contaminated water, so it is possible that it is in our food as well.

2. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

My bugaboo is micro-plastics and, worse still nano-plastics. This crud is found EVERYWHERE, from snowfall in the Antarctic, to the deepest ocean trenches, to the highest mountain tops, in the tissues and organs of almost any animal examined, including us. It is a complex mash up of all types of plastics, reduced to particles so fine in size they can traverse the blood/brain barrier, and having who knows what effects. They do know already that these things can mimic hormone actions. That alone is a huge problem since they are in virtually every living organism. It wouldn’t surprise me at all that many will be implicated in various cancers down the road. What else?