Am I Facing Breast Cancer?

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Babs Hunt, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

Thanks, we are.

Babs Hunt likes this.
  2. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

Thinking good thoughts for your success.

Bill Boggs likes this.
  3. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

@Babs Hunt
    So glad to hear from you and pictures
    to boot! Glad you had such a good 70th birthday day!

4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Thanks Gloria...hope you and yours are doing good these days.

Hedi Mitchell likes this.
  5. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Thanks Lon... I'm a winner either way. I thank my heavenly Father for every day He gives me with the family and friends He has blessed me with here on earth...and yet I am ready to go to my eternal mansion whenever God says it's time where many love ones await me too.

6. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

That's wonderful about your birthday, Babs. And about your unshakable faith.

Babs Hunt likes this.
  7. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Thanks Shirley...I have had peace every day of this journey because God is walking every step with me. My faith and trust in Him and His promises are steadfast always.

8. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

My Nurse just finished my two week checkup a short while ago and it was an excellent check-up. So won't see her for another two weeks unless I would need her to come. This is one of the things I love about the choice I made. Everyone and everything I need comes to me and I don't have to spend half my time traveling all over the place. Plus I really get to know the people who are caring for me. I even sent her home with a big slice of my birthday cake last checkup. And I get to pray for these special angels in my life and their families . One thing I've learned on this journey...do what you can to make things easier and as stress free as possible on yourself and don't do anything you don't have peace about.

Shirley Martin likes this.
  9. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

@Babs Hunt , that is good advice wherever we are in life.

Babs Hunt likes this.
  10. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Amen Shirley!

Shirley Martin likes this.
  11. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Well, it seems very good you know fairly well what to do to maintain health generally, and actually thus have no need to have 'chills' whenever 'C' is mentioned - According to Loyola (medical) U in Chicago, decades ago, we all get 'C' several times a year
    and the body normally, naturally, deals with it faster than getting rid of a pimple, for example.

In other words, 'C' is not at all rare, and usually not at all dangerous or something to worry about at all, when you know what to do for the immune system (every day, before, during and after any diagnosis).
    When someone does not know what to do,
    or when they do not know how often people all around them get something, without harm or danger,
    or when they go get toxins to put in themselves that cause more troubles,
    that is some cause then for sorrow and grief,
    but not necessarily 'chills', eh ?

Oh, some friends researched and started GSE you mentioned for their heart and blood stream, a decade or so ago.
    It does not technically or actually 'thin' the blood, but makes it healthier in every way I know, and stops it from clotting inappropriately, while allowing normal natural clotting as needed when there is a 'leak' :) ....
    Saying it 'thins' the blood is a mis-nomer of sorts, making it sound more like a drug/medicine instead of a nutrient the body uses or needs for better health magnificently (and instead of toxic drugs, btw) . It is ten thousand times safer , or more, than a baby aspirin (which does thin the blood and causes internal bleeding).

12. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

IMG_2763_2.jpg Wow...I did not realize so much time had passed since I posted an update here. This picture was taken for Easter with my daughters and my favorite outdoor chair that is so comfortable I still feel like I'm in my bed when I lounge in it. This allows me to spend more time outside and with family. The things I have disliked the most about my Cancer is it was diagnosed around the same time as COVID-19 and the reaction of people to that diagnosis. I haven't been able to spend a lot of time with my family because they are all out in the public with their jobs and my grandkids are out in public often too... they are afraid they will pass the virus to me so most of the past winter, etc. I got plenty of pictures, videos, etc. but not much personal interaction with them. And I miss hugging them all so much. Some who I thought were my friends behave as if I don't exist anymore...since that fact was reported in some of my research on cancer I knew it could happen but it still made me feel like I had "cooties". And then there was the statement by my oldest sister which basically said I wasn't doing anything to heal my cancer. I cut off my breast, I take the hormone inhibitors but most of all I put myself in the hands of my Creator...who when he formed me in my mother's womb also set the number of my days here on earth..
    And I'm not going anywhere until those days are up. The Doctors wanted me to go the same route they basically want every cancer patient to go...but after prayer, research, and Doctor options I chose the best option for me...and that's really all any of us can do. I remember when my Doctor's said that I had to follow what they wanted me to do or else I'd be lucky if I lived 6 months. Here I am almost 2 and a half years later living my life basically how I did before my diagnosis. Whatever time I have on earth that's how I want my life to be...as near my normal as possible. I know where I'm going when my time is up here on earth so I'm not scared of dying to this earthly life. In fact it seems I know more loved ones in heaven these days then l know on earth. After meeting my Creator and Savior...I can't wait to hug my mom and dad again. Health wise my Nurse still comes every two weeks, my vitals are all good and only some discomfort at time when the weather pressure systems play around. Which I experienced before my diagnosis and is just a little more intense these days. And of course there is the weight gain that I'm not so fond of...but being able to eat the things I love is a part of heaven on earth I'm going to keep on enjoying while I'm here.

13. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

Three lovely daughters. How did you manage that? Hang in there Babs.

Jim Brown and Babs Hunt like this.
  14. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Glad you're doing well, Babs. It's nice when you check in. Love the picture.

Jim Brown likes this.
  15. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

God blessed me with them Lon...and I thank Him all the time for each one. The red head is a Respiratory Therapist, the black haired a Teacher, and the blond a Registered Nurse. They are priceless!

Jim Brown likes this.