Any One On Aor Cataract Drops?

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Brian Naginoth, Mar 11, 2022.

1. Brian Naginoth

Brian Naginoth Well-Known Member
    Registered

Just obtained AOR cataract drops. They minimize discomfort of cataracts and in some cases made cataract surgery unnecessary . I had cataract surgery at a "clinic" They wanted to do both eyes, but I insisted on one eye only to start. Good thing. They did it in my right eye, and charged me for "an upgrade lens". Few days later, I was blind in that eye. Vision never came back. Now being pressured to repeat the circus of errors. Really don't want a treatment of Mother Tuckers Blinding Drops. Really doubt the quality control standards in these pop-up cataract clinics. Using AOR twice a day, and I can spend all day watching TV, and Blogging and bird watching, and watching clouds and sunsets. Any reviews?

Marie Mallery likes this.
  2. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

How long have you used the drops? I almost tried the Castor oil but only used them a few times.
    My vision is getting worse now but mine came from a stroke.
    Unless cataracts can be instant ,got dizzy had good vision then blurred vision since.
    I'll goggle AOR and see what they say about it. I tried Bright Eyes too and it didn't work. It was exspensive.

3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm not familiar with those drops, Brian. Are they working well for you?

4. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

A claim castor oil makes, is it cures cataracts and helps eyes.
    I do remember Paul Newman used castor oil in his eyes about 50 years ago to take yellow out. I remember because I hated the stuff due to momma making us take it, back in the 50s mothers had an obsession with BMs. We would go to the drug store and the fountain lady would put the disgusting stuff :mad: in our Lime or Cherry Soda's.It floated on the shaved ice.:eek:

My vision is worse so maybe vits cataracts.

https://eyesadvisor.com/castor-oil-for-cataracts/

John Brunner likes this.