Are We In The End-times, Believe It Or Not

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Denise Evans, Sep 29, 2023.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Denise, Wal-Mart shoppers not that sociable.

Last trip there I got into it with a young woman and her childs math lesson.
    I don't use public restrooms [ why we have a potty in the van].
    But we were in the truck and I had to pee bad. Standing in line at the register this 'entitled' young woman was teaching her small chils how to count change, although I tried to be patience, the urge was getting demanding. So I ask her to teach the kid when 15 people aren't standing in line.
    She called me trailer trash. We were in work clothes,] trip to buy transplants], I don't how she considers that trashy.
    Jake to the rescue replies right in front of everyone," how did she know we live in a trailer". Anger went from her to him ,it wasn't a good trip home. Nothing wrong with trailers we lived in one here for 7 years before we built this house. She just huffed off dragging the kid behind her.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2023
  2. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Gotta come up with a good comeback for those thoughtless entitled libs.
    ????

Teresa Levitt and Marie Mallery like this.
  3. Marie Mallery

Registered

This man has a good study on the End Time Antichrist. I like it when they quote verses like he does too.

4. Marie Mallery

Registered

Maybe some reminder for me too about what thread I'm in,lol. Denise we live in interesting times.

5. Marie Mallery

Registered

I put up videos because I don't want to write it out,

This is a short version about the Jews history in Israel up till today,

Denise Evans likes this.
  6. Marie Mallery

Registered

7. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I forgot I'd made this thread, lol ;) Yeah, this will work for sure :)

Marie Mallery likes this.
  8. Denise Evans

Registered

I'm probably not going to watch this as I'm pretty familiar with the Jewish belief already. I do believe I can be confused too easily. Confusion is a tactic of satan, not God's, so I try to remember if I'm confused, it is not of God. If we believe the bible, then we believe that satan fell from grace along with many of the other angels that followed him.

Israel is God's chosen people, and terribly strong-willed, so terribly they killed the Messiah, but we know He rose again in 3 days and sits at the Right-hand of the Father. The non-believers of the NT, the Jewish specifically, are right where they are supposed to be, I believe this. God has a plan for many to be saved, even those that have to endure the Tribulation. I believe in a pre-rapture from biblical verses. I Revelation for example, I just heard again, that the Church, which is not a building, but the believers in Christ (the Body of Christ, The Bride of Christ).

I'll put in a video from David Jeremiah below where he explains about the first few chapters of Revelation mention the Church, all true believers, then then not until I think Verse 18 ?? Is the church mentioned again. In other words, the church isn't around. Then, Jesus returns to fight the battle of Armageddon and when He returns for that, He brings the church with him. That tells me that the church is raptured ("taken up" by Jesus when they see Him in the cloud(s) before the Great Tribulation.

I don't go into other beliefs, I'm not a theologian or someone that feels the need to study other's beliefs. I know what kind of person I was before I believed in the bible, and who I am now. Big difference, far from perfection but God isn't finished with me yet. Here's a good video, I like Dr David Jeremiah and his teaching is not false, according to the bible:

9. Denise Evans

Registered

But the Jewish don't believe in the NT, or end-times I don't think?? I'll take a look at your time-set though :) That's another interesting thing I've learned is how God still gives people that aren't raptured "first" a chance to believe in Him, Jesus the Messiah, God incarnate. I never knew that, but the 144,000 the bible talks about is imo the chosen to spread the gospel during the most horrific tribulation any person will ever endure, but He will protect the 144,000. I so hope I have that right. I'll check again but it's what I've been studying for some time now, but test me and I'll fail as my memory isn't what it used to be ;)

10. Denise Evans

Registered

I've been here since way early, and I have to get away from the puter for awhile, but knowing me, I'll be back ;) Denise

Mary Stetler and Marie Mallery like this.
  11. Marie Mallery

Registered

I can't watch anymore of it either, I'm too old to be patiant,he needs to get to the point.

Denise Evans likes this.
  12. Denise Evans

Registered

Their history is what is so gripping in the bible, how the 12 Tribes came to pass, and you can see the lineage of Jesus, and how God made prophecy come true, Jesus came through Mary's lineage, not Joseph's, to fulfill prophecy. Like I said, you can't make this stuff up, it's God's Truth. Do you know, try as they might, no one has disproved the bible? We can't completely prove it either, that's why I never say I can prove it, I can't, I can only trust, and believe. But there are things being found over all the years, that do prove things about the bible. Remember God wants people willing to come to Him, He won't force anyone.

13. Marie Mallery

Registered

Since it is Israel, and the fight is over the Holy land in procession of the Jews I figured we may want to go back a little further in Abrahams writing's and Christianity ancestry. But I do understand it is late in life for this study.
    I came up on this when reading news about the recent war.

14. Denise Evans

Registered

Sorry I didn't look a bit more, I'm going to watch the whole thing, thanks for being patient with me Marie. Some things get my anxiety up, so I'm glad I went from 16, but now realized wasn't just about what the Jewish don't believe ;) Denise

15. Denise Evans

Registered

I have to be in the right mood to watch a whole, long video, and sometimes skimming through it is just easier. Lastnight I slept so good even after watching a whole video with Steve the Tour-Guide ;) It really wasn't so upsetting when I was filled in on the BIG picture or this was with Hamas. Yes, it talked about the atrocities, but I was able to filter out God's Will, and leave it in His hands. I guess that's why I slept good, I let go and let God ;)

Mary Stetler and Marie Mallery like this.