Are We In The End-times, Believe It Or Not

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Denise Evans, Sep 29, 2023.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

I am a Christion also, and await His coming.Just studying on the part the Jews have in this end time war if it is the end time war..

Denise Evans likes this.
  2. Marie Mallery

Registered

No problem ,it is just all in the news so thought it was interesting.

Denise Evans likes this.
  3. Marie Mallery

Registered

I do know what you mean Denise, I'm the same way.:cool:

Denise Evans likes this.
  4. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I think this is only the sign where the bible talks about Nation to Nation will be at war. Like they are telling us in the news, Hamas is a terrorist group, not a Nation. There are a lot of signs that tell me we "could" be close to the Tribulation the bible speaks of, but no one knows God's timing except God Himself. I think we should be prepared, like David Jeremiah talks about, that's a good video Marie. It's a bit confusing about whether or not War should be declared on a "group" of people, rather than a country. According to news, Israel is no way declaring war again Gaza, or any Nation. I think Iran is going (planning) to test the waters, maybe seeing if they want to take the chance of going against Israel, and how many countries might stand with Israel.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  5. Denise Evans

Registered

Ok, I've eaten breakfast, now for a shower! I love having someone to talk to freely, not just about Israel, but also about the bible. It gets me way more into my bible, and also searching out the best sources of news I can find, which is not an easy job ;) ttys, Denise

Don Alaska and Marie Mallery like this.
  6. Marie Mallery

Registered

One problem, there sits a Mosque on the Temple Mount, and the Jews are preparing to put their temple back on the site. The Muslims know this, not to speak of Israel being the most holy place on earth for top e religions.
    The Jews think the temple is physical and Christians think it is spiritual. Which one of Gods people is correct?
    Our New Testament says they are Gods chosen so this confuses me. This is why I went into more study. I think at this point I need to just pray.

Denise Evans likes this.
  7. Marie Mallery

Registered

Denise I think I'll just do like I said a 100 times, just stay out of subjects like this. Before I lose whats left of my mind.:eek:
    Peace be to all or the war that brings it.:confused:

8. Denise Evans

Registered

I think it was in Dr. Jeremiah's talk that he explained when the anti-christ comes into power, he will seem like a real sweetheart, and even tell Israel to build their Rightful temple. Then he'll show his true colors and go into their Temple and erect a statue of himself and try to force all to worship it.

I'll be back, great discussion ;)

9. Denise Evans

Registered

just a reminder that we have lots of secular boards but only one where a christian should be posting biblical info. I'd really like to stick with biblical feedback. Anyone can of course post anywhere they want especially those seeking to know the Bible ;) Thanks much, Denise

Marie Mallery and Yvonne Smith like this.
  10. Denise Evans

Registered

A lesson in History on "Israel, Iran and the Rising Storm", from Pastor Lee Cummings. This is such an accumulation of historic facts from Lee, answering 5 Questions people have been asking on Social Media since October 7, 2023. I'll list the questions below. If you are a christian, you need to watch on video timeline at 53:17 (53 min. and 17 seconds) near end of video. I really needed to hear it and it took the hate I've felt right out of me, I'm still angry, but it's God's will for me to pray for my enemies. An enemy of Israel is an enemy of mine.

If interested, go down and click "more" under description of video information. The time on the video, and what is said is written over to the Right of the video so you can read it, and go back to the exact time on the video if you want to note anything Pastor Cummings says. If you need help with the video, please don't hesitate to ask me, I'll help you. Others here on SOC know how the videos work as well :) I just can't recommend taking the hour out of your day to listen. Form your own opinion, but open your mind to what I believe to be historical truth.
    Questions:

1. What has brought this war about?
    2. Israel's right to the land and pursuit of peace?
    3. What about the Palestinian people?
    4. Does this have biblical relevance?
    5. How should we respond?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2023
  11. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

As you may have concluded I'm a kind of strange person. At age 71 I am still trying to understand who I am. I may be mentally ill. My recent change from atheism to faith in my Lord sometimes seems odd to me but my faith grows day by day. I'm waiting to feel forgiven and I'm sure that will come. In the meantime Jesus is being pretty hard on me.

I have said before that I do not back down. This has led me to a few beatings but in the main boys and later men don't mess with me because they know they're going to get everything I've got.

I would actually like to meet the first fallen one. His workings in this world are really pissing me off. I want to spit in his face and punch him in the nose if he has one. *obscenity* him. Winning or losing doesn't matter. Being on the right side is what matters, whether we die in service of the Savior or not.

As usual, I talk too much.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2023
    Denise Evans and Don Alaska like this.
  12. Dwight Ward

Registered

Hamas's actions were evil. Does one fight evil with even greater evil? My Savior commands that we love one another. He is not making a suggestion.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  13. Denise Evans

Registered

My whole point was I stand with Israel no matter what their sin has been or is today. The bible has verses that tell me I'm right to stand with God's chosen people, Israel. This is the one I read yesterday in a devotional. I guess I already posted it, but it's worth repeating.

Zechariah 12:33 And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it.

I believe it is an end-time prophecy and a warning to all man-kind.

There's an over-abundance of "news" and "words" being shared right now that wreaks of evil such as anti-semitism.

I pray to God I don't back down in my beliefs as I have in the past, but I'm not promised perfection in this world, only when I go to be with my Saviour. Your story sounds very similar to mine Dwight, might be why we've bumped heads here lately. I apologize with no excuses if I haven't been as loving as I'm told to be, specifically with you, as well as others I may have offended.

I recently rededicated my life to the Lord, and I have to be vigilant because if the enemy loves anything, it's turning people away from Jesus Christ. He wants "company" in his hell.

May God bless you and yours, there are lots of us older folks coming back to God, and praise Him for that chance to do so. I'm almost 71 as well, but with God, I'm still a little child in my heart and He comforts me like nothing else this world can provide, which I've searched, and same with you maybe, your sister in Christ, Denise ♥️

14. Dwight Ward

Registered

All people are God's chosen people.

15. Denise Evans

Registered

My daily promise from blueletterbible.org:

10 16 2023 daily promise.JPG