Are We Part Of A Military Sting Operation?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Sep 4, 2022.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

As most of you know, i wear my tin-foil hat seriously, and with great pride. I love our country, respect our flag, and believe in God.
    Besides all of that, I am also an optimist, and a lot of what I post is a positive outlook, even though most of what we see (and are being told that we see) is not positive at all, and makes our country’s survival as a free nation look almost hopeless.
    Bearing all this in mind, the things that i listen to and fill my mind with, are for the most part positive things, that encourage my belief system.

One of the people that I really enjoy listening to is David “Nino” Rodriguez, the former boxing champion, and a great patriot for America.
    I admit that he sometimes gets too wound-up for me, but since he is a prizefighter, I think that is just how he responds.
    However, he gets some really awesome guests on his show, and the really good ones, he can’t put on Youtube because of censorship; so I subscribe to his internet channel, www.ninoscorner.tv, which only costs $4 a month to subscribe.

I said all of that to get to this point of the thread.
    Today, Nino had a singer/veteran/patriot on his program, named Derek Johnson. He spoke for over an hour, and he explained a lot of important stuff about how our laws work, how the military works, and some of the things that President Trump did while he was in office to prepare for the times after he was out of office.

One of the things that Derek explains is that he thinks that the military has engineered a sting operation, even back before President Trump was put into office, and that he was selected to run by over 200 generals who are leading this operation to take down the cabal, and restore America to what she should be, and then help with doing the same thing to the rest of the world.

Since I can’t share the video from Nino’s Corner website (I highly recommend subscribing), I looked for the video that Derek put out on youtube which covers a lot of the same information.
    I am sharing it here, for people who are interested in learning more about why Derek believes we are in this military sting.
    I have not listened to this video yet, but will be doing that next. I wanted to start the thread while everything was still fresh in my mind from the video I just watched.

2. Yvonne Smith

It is actually starting to look like things might (just might) be falling into place the way that people like Derek Johnson, Mike Jaco, and David “Nino” Rodriguez have been talking about.
    Right now, there are several things all seeming to be about to happen soon.

1. Investigation into the Biden crime family, for things as bad as being involved in human trafficking.
    2. Schiff, Omar, Swallwell taken off of the house committees that they are on.
    3. Many of the patriotic conservatives voted into office, and elections are being verified/recounted because of the fraud.
    4. People already being arrested for election fraud.
    5. FTX bankruptcy , and Ponzi scheme being investigated, maybe more arrests.
    6. National Guard involved in verifying election fraud.
    7.President Trump announces run for presidency (does not actually say 2024), could finish Biden’s term if he is removed from office or dies.
    8. President Trump’s accounts on Twitter and Facebook both re-instated this weekend.
    9. Durham investigation into the Clintons.
    10. Judge orders release of Epstein papers and information about people involved.

I am almost always hopeful, but all of this is making me think that we have a good chance of avoiding the NWO and taking back our our country and maybe our world.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2022
    Marie Mallery and Don Alaska like this.
  3. Teresa Levitt

Teresa Levitt Veteran Member
    Registered

this would all be a miracle...and since i believe that God is capable of many...i can only pray for that...
    oh...i wanted to add...
    we watched this man...and the inappropriate gun salutes for inauguration...also for off the plane and such...
    although what he says is correct...his delivery of it all with such anger...dampens the believability of it...
    but hope is worth holding on to

Last edited: Nov 20, 2022
  4. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Yvonne that sure would be nice and I'm glad you still have hope ,hope can be contagious. I too hope they do something to these bad people.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  5. Marie Mallery

Registered

Thanks for video and I'll watch it now.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  6. Marie Mallery

Registered

It was interesting but he talks fast and hard to keep up with, but I watched an hour of it. I didn't really understand some of it.
    Yvonne at this stage in their game, all we can do is hope and pray.

7. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Constitutionally no non sitting President could have control of such an operation. It wouldn't be much different than what we see from the bad actors already. On the other hand every American citizen has a constitutional right to remove bad people from office. This is written in the constitution and citizens advised to take matters into their own hands when the corrupt become just as we see them today. The point has always been , "they work for us" not the other way around. The framers were quite clear about taking up arms if necessary to remove them, that is the only reason we have the 2nd amendment. It is not intended for hunting as some idiots have stated. We have common criminals holding the entire nation as hostage so they can stuff their pockets with foreign cash. One day everything will be perfectly clear and the unthinkable will happen, bad people will be held accountable for stealing and committing crimes against citizens using made up pretenses. You would think these people have enough sense to know you cannot target political opponents using the federal government offices. The first thing that needs to change is remove all those federal office workers who have turned a common job into a political party headquarters. Investigate all of them and just see what they have been involved with respect to this targeting citizens. We know the IRS was a hotbed and not a damned thing was done except pay certain people 3 million dollars of our tax money instead of sending those criminals to prison. I could go on and on but everyone already knows what these people have done and are still doing.

8. Yvonne Smith

We are now hearing in the mainstream news about cyber attacks, but the news is just mainly talking about the fact that some drivers license information was stolen, and stuff like that.
    In the alt-news on Twitter, and other media information websites, they are talking about a much more complex series of cyber attacks. According to some people, we have about 250 cities (all over the world) which are right now basically being held hostage from the cyber attacks.
    Other reports for the last few days have been from people sharing photos of military buildup in cities across the United States, there are pictures of lots of planes, and helicopter in cities and towns where there are no military exercises going on, and lots more pictures of big army truck and also tanks going down the highways.

The input suggests that this could get worse, affecting financial problems, like banks, and we might soon need a military presence in some places and even what they are calling a “ light martial law”.
    Most of the time, these lead to nothing happening, or at least nothing that we ever hear about officially; but one never knows what is really going on, so it is good to read everything and try to make some sense of it.

9. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

People don't understand, we do not have a large standing Army or Marine Corps. The Navy usually have more personnel due to the many specialties they require. So it would be very difficult to place any Troops in so many states or cities here at home. It would have to be very serious for Marshall Law to be declared. We didn't even have that during the Cuban Missile Crisis. With these criminals in our government today there is nothing that would surprise me and they are so emboldened by all that we have allowed them to do they might attempt to make sure no one votes in 2024. Our military was gutted after the Vietnam war and most of our bases were trashed and sold to the highest political bidder. Those democrats are quick to setup phony companies to get that money when they have the inside knowledge it will be spent on base closings and property auction etc.

Some of the most pristine property in California now belongs to certain political hacks that benefited by buying up property that was worth millions for a penny on a dollar. How do you think a person that has never held a job of any kind suddenly owns 4 or 5 multi- million dollar properties. It was disclosed in the first year of the kenyan's reign that one large solar cell manufacturing business that received millions in loans from we the tax payers went bankrupt 2 years in. It was nancy pelosi's brother in law that was listed as the owner. I guess that pretty much sums up just how corrupt this bunch really is. They never wanted a business but used it as a front to declare bankruptcy and walk away with all that money off shore. We need special prosecutors to investigate every last one of these people that all got rich after they took office. Follow the money !!

Above all else I don't think normal Americans will stand by and allow some half wit or woman declare any kind of martial law. The first thing that would happen is to demand these criminals now sleeping in the white house to pack their bags and get out !!! Next is the inept Generals that have decided to go full political to stuff their pockets with some cash. People are already pretty fed up with the performance by this bunch of morons who call themselves leaders.

What I see is a couple foreigners that were elected by their own kind who were allowed to come to the United States and they placed all of them in a ghetto so they can control their vote with the food stamps and other assorted give a ways. I am talking explicitly about all those Somalians in Detroit and other s it hole cities. Then we have the arab woman who is pure trash same instance. They hate America and should have never ever been allowed to run for a federal election. That happened because the democrats and republicans threw out the laws that already forbid it. Both scumbag parties were once again thinking about the power and votes they might get. Common American citizens did not cause this nest of enemies to squat in not only our cities but our government. If they attempt to have an after hours martial law they better have some really good answers and protection because I don't think most of us are ready to roll over and die for these skunks. :D

Don Alaska likes this.
  10. Yvonne Smith

Here is an interesting video clip from President Trump from over 4 years ago, back when he was speaking to the press as president.
    He says, “I am the chosen one”, which fits in with what has been said about Trump, that he was chosen by the military intelligence leaders to run for president because he could not be controlled like most politicians.
    Next, he say that he was “Put here by certain people”, which again alludes to him being put in place for a reason, and not just a random decision on Trump’s part to run for president.

Then comes a really interesting statement ! Trump asks if China would rather wait a year or so to deal with Sleep Joe Biden. If he did not know ahead of time that they would steal the election and put Biden in as a false president, why would he know to say this ?
    At that time, Trump was way ahead in the polls, and Biden was hiding in his basement and drawing a half dozen people when he did appear somewhere, so there was no reason for anyone to think that Trump would not be re-elected.

Don Alaska likes this.