Biden Justice Department Raids Trump's Mar Lago Home

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Don Alaska, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Me too. I never would have believed this could happen so fast.

2. Marie Mallery

Registered

3. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I don't think it did. This is been going on for generations. They just pulled the trigger. Overwhelming the system is a tactic, and over time they have taken over enough institutions that they can all militate against us at once, so we don't even know where to start.

I struggle to decide how much culpability any of us have. We are living our lives, while others work full-time behind the scenes to destroy us.

Don Alaska and Marie Mallery like this.
  4. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

But to what end? What is the point of destroying America? We have always been the shining star of hope in the world. Exactly who are these evil beings who want to destroy us? I have a real problem with conspiracy theory; it seems so ridiculous.

5. Marie Mallery

Registered

I agree, we don't know what to do about anything now.

Trevalius Guyus likes this.
  6. Marie Mallery

Registered

Well Beth these tyrants are enough to make a believer out of anyone.

7. John Brunner

-Power
    -Money
    -Because some people are evil
    -Because some people think that repressing others elevates them, in a relative way

Look at so many attorneys general these days, who come out the day after the election and publish a list of laws they are not going to prosecute. That's not theoretical.

As to who they are...I have no idea. I see some of their acolytes in our Federal government, but as to who is pulling the strings...that's the stuff of theories.

Marie Mallery and Don Alaska like this.
  8. John Brunner

I agree. I got more to say, but none of it is helpful and it's all negative and fatalistic.

I wonder if Trump would let me move in with him for a month or so to see exactly how he copes. I'd teach the dog how to shoot back ;)

Bobby Cole and Marie Mallery like this.
  9. Beth Gallagher

Registered

Sorry; that's just too beyond belief...that there could actually be collusion on such a scale. I can believe that China or Russia or a combination of "enemies" might be in cahoots to bring us down but I simply don't believe that Americans would deliberately set out to destroy our country. If America fails, we ALL fail.

I don't understand Democrats, but then a lot of the time I don't understand Republicans, either. When Republicans had control of the House and Senate they accomplished NOTHING. I expect if there's a "red wave" this fall the result will be the same damn thing. More lip service and screwing of the American people, and no positive changes.

I don't know what they seized from Trump but until the dust settles I'll just wait and see. Maybe he is guilty of something, and if so, then he is not above the law.

What tyrants? Who are they?

10. Marie Mallery

Registered

I don't know Beth it's a secret aka conspiracy, :D. I have a few groups in mind but like I said just in mind so I don't really know. I'm really tired of the news though.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  11. Beth Gallagher

Registered

I'm tired of a lot of things, Marie. Seems like since the internet gave every jackass on earth a "voice," things just keep getting uglier. I'm sick of the slanted media, of crooked politicians, of stupid, talentless "reality stars", of pushy "woke" culture trying to tell me what to believe, etc. It just goes on and on. You can't open a website, or read a forum, or look at the TV... it's just never-ending bombardment of my belief system and I have just about had enough of it. Good thing I'm old, because I would NOT WANT to be a young person in this ugly, ugly world.

12. Marie Mallery

Registered

I know exactly how you feel Beth I think many of us feel the same way. Sometimes it makes me ill and I feel drained. I vent but not sure that works either. And it is terrible what the younger generation is being left with. My goodness. I pretend to be ok but really, I'm not. Not sure anyone is. I hope this too passes.

13. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The people responsible are easy to spot and name. You have a little group who hold all the high positions in their party handed out by none other than that thief nancy. These people operate behind closed doors and have strategy meetings so they can plot what they will say and do. They actually participated in a coup and I get tired of seeing so many people not have concern when all the proof is on audio and written electronically. They spent democratic party funds to buy the fbi and the intelligence chiefs. They put two criminals in the justice department when the kenyan was in charge. All those people were committing high crimes while in office and a good example was the tarmac meeting of slick willy and the then AG, the pilot on that private plane told the media that slick willy offered her a supreme court nomination if she turned a blind eye on hillary's crimes and coup attempt. These people are the most corrupt ever and I'm surprised more people don't ever remember the things that are proven and happening. They all broke the very same laws they have been trying to stick on Trump, one of their prized operating standards, deny and use the same so called crimes by having media spread their lies. These people are not intelligent, they would have been in a federal prison by now for stealing had they not crawled into politics. They are not leaders and are there to steal as much as they possibly can before they leave office. They act like children standing behind the President in a State of the Union Address and on world TV tear up the speech that was handed to that ignorant drunkard speaker as was required by the rules. I will buy a cheap bottle of wine and do a jig when they are all rounded up and charged for all the recent misconduct, and I don't even drink but I think I can force myself just for a special occasion.

14. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Yes, words are useless at this point.

15. Marie Mallery

Registered

Seems all is useless now since they have even infiltrated out top brass in the military, remember Obama firing 197 top brass of our military, who did he replace them with, I don't know. Looks like if we stand, we will be standing alone against large numbers. Not to speak of how they have lowered moral and standards.