Biden Proposes Housing Illegals In Vacant Assisted Living Apartments

Discussion in 'Tall Tales & Fabrications' started by Lon Tanner, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

There many empty apartments

2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes, to hell with the homeless American families; let them wander about the streets with no hope.

3. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Will they check for COVID-19 first?

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

THAT, my dear Beth, has been a rant of mine for decades now.
    I proposed years ago to a congressman to open up a closed military base or fort and under supervision and medical care, allow the homeless to build their own town. Nada. Crickets.

Now the government stubbornly wishes to give carte blanche to illegals whilst turning their backs on bonafide U.S. citizens.
    Pelosi’ s and Water’s own districts are fully inundated with the homeless yet they concentrate on opening up the souther border.
    There’s nothing like pandering for democrat votes via fraudulent and illegal voter registrations.

And about testing for Covid-19? According to the White House, yes. According to those involved with border security, No. Believe whom you will. As for myself, I’ll believe the guys on the front lines.

5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

They have not so far, but there has been some testing and the positives are still released into the country. If you are a legal resident returning, you are quarantined but if illegal, you are just released as they don't have facilities for quarantine. The border is being over whelmed due to Biden's invitation to illegals to come, but somehow, according to Biden, the entire situation is the fault of Donald Trump. I just don't get it.

6. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

If this happens, does Biden plan on keeping them there permanently ? Why should a person who is (supposedly) able to make a miles long trek to the American border need to be in assisted living ?
    Once they are in vacant apartments, then how would they be removed if the owners didn’t want to keep them there ? Would it be an eviction process just like it is with a regular tenant eviction, or could they just be moved out anytime the apartment owner wanted to remove them , since they are not actually paying any rent, and are basically squatters in the apartments ?

I totally agree that we should not be bringing in illegal migrants from other countries when we have homeless people living here that are American citizens, and many of these are our veterans who served for our country.
    What a shame !
    Lon suggests we kill the homeless Americans, but says that there are many empty apartments for the illegals, so it appears that he is in favor of housing the illegals over our own homeless veterans and families who have lost their homes. He has had to be confined for the last year, and nasal-swabbed for the covid virus every few days, plus the vaccinations, social distancing and masks; but now they are going to bring in untested illegal immigrants to live in his facility, and other places like that , it makes no sense to me.

This short video is what happened to a veteran and his family when they were gone from their apartment for a while because of his mother’s death. He let someone in to clean the apartment, and she moved several other people in, and changed the locks, and he was forced out of his own apartment, and the police told him that it was a civil issue.
    This could happen all over this country, if illegals are put in vacant housing.

Beth Gallagher and Bobby Cole like this.
  7. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I have now heard that the cartels and gangs have moved in and are trafficking the teenaged girls that Biden has no housing for. The story goes that, since they have no place to put the hundreds or thousands of unaccompanied minors, they are releasing them to anyone who claims to be a relative willing to take responsibility for their welfare. Gang members are recruiting teenaged boys and telling them the will be released if they can get 4 teenaged girls to go with them. The girls are then sold into prostitution and the boys become gang members. The reason I put some credence in this report is that I have heard a interview with an MS-13 or Cartel member who said, "We are bringing in girls because once you sell a drug, it is gone, but we can sell girls over and over for years. It is much more profitable."

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  8. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

Our southern border continues to be a mess. Biden can't fix it, he don't know how. For that matter who does?

Yvonne Smith and Bobby Cole like this.
  9. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Well, Biden just signed an 84 MILLION dollar contract to house illegals in motels.
    Can’t house and feed the homeless and especially homeless veterans but he can give Carte Blanche to the illegals. Why don’t we just give them New Mexico or Michigan and be done with it. Heck, they’re already bussing a lot of the illegals to the northern border sans testing for CV-19 or court appearance dates.

Meanwhile, Trump is still helping to house the National Guard soldiers at his hotel in D.C. The Democrat politicians who Want the soldiers there will not foot the bill to house them but it’s okay to throw out money for nice motel and hotel rooms for the illegals.

Just more vote farming for the Dems.

10. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

As D. Trump said in a recent interview, if Biden and his handlers would simply backtrack to how it was being handled before they took over there wouldn’t be this kind of problem.
    In my opinion, they will not do that out of a matter of pride or the loss of Latino votes next election or both.

Don Alaska likes this.
  11. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

Illegals should be looked upon in all respects as ILLEGALS!

Re-open those 10 large internment camps (Manzanar and others) that FDR built to keep Japanese Americans in after Pearl Harbor.

Hal

Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
    Jim Brown and Yvonne Smith like this.
  12. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Well, Biden and his handlers are taking some advice finally and going back to the policies set up by who? The administration of D. Trump.

13. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Yes, but it seems someone else (for over a century?) wants them to get equal equity among both the legal and the natural born citizens , possibly to take over the country even more ?

14. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

The new mayor of Anchorage has proposed something I have advocated for a while--a campground for the homeless. The city will provide tents and allocate space for each tent, I assume for a chair and cooking facilities outside. Sanitary facilities and dumpsters will be provided, along with a number of people, probably volunteers, who will direct folks to help and support. As far as I know now, camping in other non-designated areas will be forbidden. I don't live in Anchorage and view it as a "Little San Francisco" to be avoided if possible, but many of the necessary things for me can only be obtained in Anchorage or Fairbanks. I don't know if this would work for illegals or not. The heat will be a problem in summer, but the cold here in winter is an issue for those in tents as well.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  15. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Seems like good ideas, and I have watched locally and across the country as various places have put into practice such things.
    Also, on a different tact, several cities made the news nationwide for arresting homeless people, and in some places giving them a choice of going to a fema camp and staying there, (with time to go to town by pre-arranged appointments) ,
    or to jail, fema or jail. Thus , was one way some cities "cleaned up " their streets.

Other places on a small scale, providing housing, etc, has worked, at least temporarily.
    Some places have been advocating (years before cofid bluff) , giving people what is called "common income" which means basically $2000 (or in Hawaii $3000) per month, but no benefits. With that monthly "common income" they must provide their own housing, medical, transportation and so on. THis has actually been in the works as a plan for decades, and is being used already for years in Finland or some other country over that way.

Biblically, it is at the very door of choice of life or death - serving God and trusting Him or serving the flesh. As the Bible says, most people refuse to stop serving demons, and they perish. THe believers are daily led to slaughter like sheep, but are resurrected to life with Jesus in the newness of the life to come.