Biden

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Ugh, what a terrifying list. :confused:

In my opinion (and we all know what that's worth), there isn't a snowball's chance in hell that Kamala would give up her chance to be the first WOMAN president. Never happen.

3. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I really believe "others" are pulling the strings @Beth Gallagher , just my opinion, but if they are, she may not be for their best interest. I think she would not be easy to control, and I think that is what is happening with biden.

4. Denise Evans

Registered

Ok Ken, I never knew there was a "list" ready for the "what ifs", very interesting. So what every party is holding the Whitehouse is the "only" party allowed on the list. That makes sense, but I hope we can bury them with their own dirt and get a Republican back in there. I guess we'll find out probably sooner than later because biden seems to me to be on his way out, but that's been almost from the start when his health issues became so glaring.

5. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

The Speaker of the House and President Pro Tem of the Senate do NOT have to be of the same political party as the President. They are both elected by the members of the House, or the Senate, respectively.

Don Alaska and Denise Evans like this.
  6. Denise Evans

Registered

That's good to know, I'm hoping we can take back the house.

7. Ken Anderson

The list is by position, not personalities. Whoever holds those positions would be in the line of succession. It's just that most of them are political appointments made by the president.

8. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

Chuck Schumer is not the President Pro Tem of the Senate. His position is Majority Leader. Patrick Leahy (D-VT) is President Pro Tem.

Don Alaska likes this.
  9. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Thanks to Nancy and Ken for providing good info. I did not bother to look things up, so.... Senator Leahy has mentioned retiring from the Senate. He is 81 years old and has been in the Senate since 1974. I think he feels he is getting too old to deal with the divisiveness in politics now, so he may not accept the Presidency were it offered. Pelosi has also spoken of retirement and has purchased a home in Florida, not wanting to retire into the environment she helped create. I can't picture Harris passing on the office, but it is possible that she simply doesn't want to work that hard.

Bobby Cole and Ken Anderson like this.
  10. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Russia is now amassing troops along the Ukraine border perhaps to take advantage of any slips by Biden or a lapse during the change in the Presidency. He has seen how Biden reacted to Afghanistan and knows now that our allies feel betrayed and will not back the U.S. against Russia. Biden is begging Russia to provide us with more energy and Russia has Europe under control through the Gazprom energy system. Biden supposedly had a 2 hour video call with Putin on Tuesday. Do you think Biden in any way has Putin shaking in his boots? This is a replay of the invasion of Crimea while Obama was in the White House...same people, same results only worse now.

Yvonne Smith and Bobby Cole like this.
  11. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Looking over this thread and others, of all the emotions that can be had I find myself feeling pleased.
    Throughout the pandemic, the riots, socio-economic and socio-political devastation not to even expound on the downright idiocy coming out of the Biden administration, I truly believe that good things have happened.
    Like the lesson learned from getting whacked on the forehead with the handle of a stepped on rake, people are finally trying to see what’s in the weeds.

We see how fraudulent and over-reaching our government has become and how much our “leadership” is looking to rule rather than serve.
    More and more people have laid aside their apathy and are asking questions and getting educated on the facts and more and more people are getting involved in trying to correct the absolute corruption that our government officials have willingly mired themselves into.

More than anything else, this Nebuchadnezzar mimicking administration has forced us as a people to learn about our government, to talk, to finally see the wrongs that are being mandated upon it’s citizens in a light like never before in our history.
    We as a people are finally paying attention to what our Constitutional Rights really are, who is punching holes in them and who is standing up for them.

In a strange way, we American citizens are finally realizing our own relevancy, our importance and what it takes to maintain our freedom and like it or not, the Biden/Harris administration has been the catalyst that it took for us to start learning.

Don Alaska likes this.
  12. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

I imagine that Putin accepted Biden’s call as a bit of entertainment. Kinda like the comic relief we find in a good mystery.
    It’s kinda funny in a rather strange way. Paraphrased, Obama told Putin that he would be able to do more once he was elected President and don’t cha know….bingo, Obama becomes President and Crimea gets invaded.
    The Obama promise didn’t end there though because bingo…..here’s Joe Biden. Now ya can take Ukraine.

Don Alaska likes this.
  13. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Is there "Russia Collusion" involved here????:)

Bobby Cole likes this.
  14. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Dunno. Ask Hillary. I mean, she became the top sales agent when she sold a bunch of American uranium to Russia so she might have an “in” with Putin.
    Good thing Biden didn’t assign Hillary the job of talking to Putin yesterday or we’d be missing Manhattan.

Don Alaska likes this.
  15. Ken Anderson

There's no way that Biden was focused throughout a two-hour telephone call. He can't read three lines from a teleprompter without losing his place.