Biden

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

You say that like it's a bad thing. :D

2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Biden: (ring) I want to talk to Putin.
    Putin: Privet, Ni Hao, Howdy. dis is President Putin., Who dis?
    Biden: Biden
    Putin: Which Biden?
    Biden: The big guy uh.,..,.,Joe? Yeah, Senator Joe I mean vice pres Bi uh,uh, I mean, ya know man, the thing uh, the President of er, the place.
    Putin: zup? Que Pasa
    Biden: I just want to know if my son and I are going to get the same deal from you when you take over that place you want to invade?
    Putin: Not very likely but we could use some military vehicles and arms like the ones you gave Afghanistan.
    Biden: When I’m elected President I will be able to do more.
    Putin: You are the President.
    Biden: Oh yeah. What did you call me for?

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

And Biden has also said that we will not be sending any US troops to the Ukraine if Russia decided to invade that country. Biden did say that there would be economic sanctions, but since he has been begging Russia for oil, I am having a hard time seeing what possible sanctions Biden could propose that would cause any problems for Russia.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe

4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Like it makes a lot of sense to combat GLOBAL warming by shutting down US-based oil operations and then begging Russia and OPEC to increase oil production. But then, nothing about the global, progressive, Democrat agenda makes sense unless you're not on the side of the United States.

5. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

An old HS buddy sent this to me:

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  6. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

The same hold true for preventing the mining of rare earth minerals where there is oversight and letting China rape the Earth in Afghanistan, all while trying to mandate increased use of electric vehicles to make demand of those minerals skyrocket. I guess this proves that normal people and these clowns truly do live on separate planets.

Don Alaska likes this.
  7. John Brunner

Cross-posted from the Vaccine News thread, just because this guy is an evil S.O.B.

***************************************************​
    BREAKING: Biden to announce new COVID-19 measures, will issue 'stark warning' to unvaccinated Americans

President Joe Biden reportedly plans to make a major speech on Tuesday, which will include an announcement of new COVID-19 measures to address the "new phase of the pandemic" but also "a stark warning" to unvaccinated Americans.

[Omnicron stands a chance of]...putting unvaccinated people at a higher risk while also posing a threat to those who have some level of inoculation."

*****************************************************************​
    Just in time for Christmas, huh? They are determined to try to beat us down, even over what appears to be nothing more than a common flu bug (Omnicron.)

Don Alaska likes this.
  8. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I am concerned that he will try to impose a "vax passport" for all interstate travel. I'm sure there will be lawsuits, but I suspect the yellow stars on our chests will be next. Concentration camps are already reported in Australia, so perhaps we can look forward to being loaded onto trains and transported for our own protection.

9. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I’ve been keeping up with Sky News in Australia and to tell the truth, I do not even expect that particular news agency to be on the air much longer.
    They’ve been showing videos of people being arrested just for being outside watching a sun set and a few kids being handcuffed for being on a beach after dark. Their stats are something in the neighborhood of 1.5 covid related deaths per day for a population of 25 million so it’s pretty obvious that there’s a governmental takeover because those kind of numbers do not warrant that much overreach.

If Biden does indeed take a page out of Australia’s totalitarian handbook, he has to remember that their government grabbed up a major portion of the civilian firearms before all this happened.
    In this country, given the fact that our borders are still wide open, if he tries to emulate anything the Australian government is doing to their citizens then I fear that our patience with Biden’s government will be worn more than thin resulting in armed conflict.
    I do pray that Obama and Soros are smarter than that or maybe, that’s what they want.

John Brunner and Al Amoling like this.
  10. John Brunner

New York state is already way ahead of you, Don.

There are State Assembly Bills that are in the works:

[​IMG]

Note the next-to-last one. Here is a link to it on the .gov website.

The .gov website summary states:
    Relates to the removal of cases, contacts and carriers of communicable diseases who are potentially dangerous to the public health

Don Alaska likes this.
  11. John Brunner

I fear we have no such "Last Straws." If travel mandates are imposed, the anger will be taken out on the unclean unvaxxed.

"It's their fault!!! If only they would just get a shot, this boot would be taken off of our necks."

Once I saw people celebrating taking their kids to get injected with a substance that presents over 100x the risk than the thing they were getting "protected" against, I figured that it's all over. If they have that little regard for their own progeny, then the rest of us are nothing.

Where are the outcries over all the seniors that Cuomo killed?

12. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I am thankful I do not live in New York, and I would take every effort to move if I did.

Bobby Cole and John Brunner like this.
  13. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Grabbing someone's butt takes precedence over the murder of 15,000 old people. That is the new reality.

Bobby Cole and John Brunner like this.
  14. John Brunner

15. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

How many of you were reassured by President Biden's message to the nation today?