Biden

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I don't think he has enough active brain cells to make any decisions for himself.

John West and Bobby Cole like this.
  2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I just commented that these At Home Tests are causing the Asymptomatic Positives to overwhelm hospitals. Biden is side-stepping accountability.

Don Alaska, John West and Bobby Cole like this.
  3. John Brunner

So now that the Fed is bowing out, there seems to be concern that Blue State mandates may have a better shot at holding up in court that the Federal ones. And with the Fed's heavy-hand no longer on the scene, there's lots of propaganda room for Blue State v Red State lies just in time for midterms.

Of course, predictions are tough to make...especially about the future. -Y. Berra

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

My guess is that the heavy hand of the federal government will be more behind the scenes than before.

John Brunner likes this.
  5. Bruce Andrew

Bruce Andrew Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Getting into a war is always a popular idea for politicians to use to distract from other issues, and to further clamp down on liberties.

6. John Brunner

Yup. Please tell them to point the guns outside of the boat this time.

Bruce Andrew likes this.
  7. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, we have Tonto cleverly disguised as a teepee………in other words;

The scuttlebutt might be that Joe is relinquishing his pen and phone when it comes to Covid but it’s got to be a ruse. Since it isn’t Covid that is killing the majority of people from 14 to around 44 years of age in the first place, his stance on Covid has to be his main concern because he won’t approach the really big killer which he, by his own hand has readily allowed to be released into the American public.
    It’s a very deadly drug coming freely across the southern border which Biden has yet to address and probably won’t but fentanyl is beating out the death numbers of Covid among the age group mentioned above.

Since I seriously believe dope dealers to be murderers, by not closing our southern border and stopping the dealers from supplying our citizens with a deadly drug, to me, Joe is aiding and abetting murderers which could also be interpreted as Biden being guilty of manslaughter. He isn’t trying to prevent it, he’s aiding it.

8. John Brunner

Certainly that, and as we know the White House colluded with the national school board association to repress parents, so yu know that there have been/shall continue to be coordination with Democrat governors.

The other motive for keeping the drugs coming in is that it keeps the gun-homicides up, as so many of them in places like Chicago are really drug turf wars. Wouldn't you like to have the interest on the money thrown at that "war"?

Al Amoling, Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  9. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

After doing a little more research, I will stand corrected concerning my statement that Biden hasn’t approached the subject of Fentanyl deaths.
    He has. He wants to criminalize Fentanyl and like substances on a Federal level. Okey-dokey.
    POT is still illegal on the Federal level so what the heck good does it do to make a silly bill which has absolutely no clout?
    No one ever has said, “I’m not going to do or sell dope because it’s been criminalized by the Federal Government”. There’s too much money to be made for the dealer to worry about such things and most certainly, dopers will get high (and die) no matter what laws are being broken.
    Trust me on the latter, I do know what I’m talking about.

Close the borders Biden!
    He has every major disease, type of criminals, terrorists and all manners of dope coming across the border whilst tying the hands of the Border Patrol making it impossible to at least help control, on a minimal scale, what comes in.
    The mantra of “one death is too many” is totally lost on Biden and the big-wigs of the Democratic party because all that has to be done to dramatically reduce the amount of Covid related, major crime related and dope related deaths in the U.S. is to close the border tighter than a bull’s butt at fly time.
    Alas, they won’t all because of the need for some potential Democratic [illegal] voters.

10. Bruce Andrew

Bruce Andrew Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Bobby, I'm a bit confused. All I knew about fentynal was what I heard in the news, until this past July when I was having a colonoscopy and the doc said they would be injecting fentanyl and some other drug. That was the last thing I heard.

So when I got home I looked it up as I knew nothing about it, I thought maybe it was some concoction people were boiling up their garage or something. But it is a synthetic opioid, been around for decades for medical use.

I thought ALL opioids were controlled substances and could only be obtained via prescription, and would already be criminalized like the possession of any other opioid without a script.

Color me confused.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  11. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Yup and no need to be confused. Illegal use of controlled substances is indeed illegal but from my understanding, there is a line drawn between use and dispersal.
    The slap-happy thing about the newer proposed extension of an already existing bill (that Biden initially tore up) is that the intent to sell charge would be a federal offense which is, by the bye, being fought by the race baiters.
    Those folks are against the bill stating that it will throw more black people in jail on Federal charges than white people whilst not seeing the statistical data showing that there are as many whites as blacks selling the stuff on the streets.
    Note: Also, the data shows that more white people have died in 2020-2021 from the overdose of fentanyl laced opiates than black folks. Whatever all that means is up to the reader of the data.

Of course, ya don’t have to be a Soothsayer to recognize that since Biden, Harris and the DNC are deeply afraid of those black organizations who might pull their votes if they’re not appeased, the bill won’t float.

Bruce Andrew likes this.
  12. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

We have discussed the possibility of Biden not actually using the White House for his interviews that appear to come from there, and the visibility through the windows does not in any way resemble what it looks like outside of the actual White House windows. It is easy to find pictures that show this, like spring flowers late in the fall, or snow when there is no snow there.
    This one is strange, and I do have to admit that it does resemble the containers that are carried on the cargo ships. Any ideas what it might actually be out there ?

9F914D2F-9F0C-4134-9493-DB405B31E409.jpeg

13. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

They have been using film studios because he is not in the white house. The media knows that and not saying anything and then they have the nerve to say trust them

14. John Brunner

They have been using film studios because he is not in the white house. The media knows that and not saying anything and then they have the nerve to say trust them purport to hold Republican presidents "accountable."

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  15. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The Washington Examiner has taken on the task of pointing out how Biden helped convicted fraudster, Elizabeth Holmes promote Theranos back in 2015. Biden, of course, wasn't the only one when you look at the people who invested in and promoted the phony blood test equipment manufacturer. Biden and Obama both jumped on the Theranos priase bandwagon. This is just another little food stain on Biden's already filthy set of political clothes.