Biden

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

2. John Brunner

John Brunner Veteran Member
    Registered

Lois Winters likes this.
  3. Al Amoling

Registered

I watched part of his speech on Jan 6 anniversary. He's a disgusting piece of excrement.

4. John Brunner

Registered

It's the entire party. Pelosi is the worst,with Hillary running a close second. Nancy will completely contradict herself in back-to-back statements, and then simply ignore anyone who tries to address it. The party as a whole changes the rules of Congress every time they are in power/out of power. They are the ones who are corrupted by corporate interests. To claim they are for "the little guy" is to spit in the face of right-thinking citizens. And yet it rarely sees the light of day.

Bobby Cole, Don Alaska and Al Amoling like this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Some of the pictures that I have seen that show Biden being interviewed certainly do NOT look like he is actually in the White House. He sits at a tiny desk, and a cheap chair with the metal legs, not an office chair that a person would actually use at a desk. The outside shows strange things, trucks parked outside, snow when there is none, or spring flowers in the fall. One looked like those containers that they use on ships to haul things from overseas, and there is no way that should have been outside of the White House window.
    The ceiling and the lights look like a movie set, and off to the side does not look remotely like any pictures that I have seen of the actual White House.

3959BA54-6A57-4D87-9AB4-05878008681B.jpeg

6. John Brunner

Registered

#1-It's chilling that there are no pretenses at "normal."
    #2- It's frightening that our media has not said one word about this.

7. Al Amoling

Registered

It's a movie set

8. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

I have read that it is believed to be in Delaware, but I don't know the truth of that.

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  9. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I read that it is at Fort McPhearson, at East Point Georgia. I will look for the picture that shows the set located on the fort. I do not know if he uses more than one set, but there is apparently one there at the fort that looks like the White House.

Okay, here is one link and more pictures.

https://thesecondnews.com/full-scal...y-base-fake-white-house-for-a-fake-president/

10. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

I know nothing about Instagram, but this guy copied Biden's account and posted this: link

Bobby Cole and Al Amoling like this.
  11. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Huh? Kamala To Take Out Biden? What's This Guy Smoking? Taking another tack in this discussion of our idiot-in-chief, I just read this in the WSJ and it's a quite the op-ed. It is by James Freeman and reads as follows.

Time For Harris To Cut Biden Loose: There’s no reason for Kamala Harris to participate any longer in the failing presidency of Joe Biden. If she chooses to assert her constitutional authority and seeks to build a majority political coalition, she can unify the country, ensure American prosperity and win election to the presidency in 2024. Starting today she can simply decide unilaterally to dominate policy-making in what’s left of the Biden era. This week brings more reports of her struggle to add value to Team Biden. But this team is losing and she can best help the country and herself by entering the political equivalent of . . . . (rest of article is behind paywall)
    I am thinking Mr. Freeman is in some alternate universe from most others or is a sub-rosa plant from the Babylon Bee.

12. John Brunner

Registered

We truly are at a point where you cannot distinguish parody from reality. Her only constitutional authority is to succeed the president and preside over the Senate, but she cannot even address them without permission.

And I want these idiots to stop talking about any Federal politician "unifying" the country. Leave our republic be.

Al Amoling, Don Alaska and John West like this.
  13. Al Amoling

Registered

Denise Happyfeet likes this.
  14. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Am hearing Biden's image is thought to be so bad that rumors are floating that the White House will attempt a reboot soon. You have to wonder what that might look like. Will they create, engender, adopt or otherwise provoke another crisis to try to leverage?

Denise Happyfeet likes this.
  15. Denise Happyfeet

Denise Happyfeet Veteran Member
    Registered

I just don't understand why he is still able to hold that office. He must have some BIG money crooks behind him, propping him up. Does anyone else notice how slow his movements are, especially his hands? I don't hold any medical degree but I sure suspect some severe illness. Are too many of us sitting on "our" hands waiting for someone else to fix America?

John West likes this.