Biden

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I wonder how many of the generals and admirals were on the same list that criticized Trump?

John Brunner and Bobby Cole like this.
  2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I’m sure there’s some weeping and gnashing of teeth among a few of them.

Don Alaska likes this.
  3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I saw a blurb yesterday that Biden has shifted two billion $$ from Covid to the crisis at the border. Seriously???? I guess he'll be putting up condos for the illegals or something while Covid rages on.

4. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I read that he has started building the wall .... but that's not what they are calling it.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It's to stop anyone who pays taxes from leaving. I guarantee it's got a one-way gate, and it don't swing out.

6. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Biden is no more our President that the fake news is truth. We have a shadow President right now named Donald John Trump and he will not be in the shadows much longer.

7. John Brunner

President Joe Biden commented about the daughter of a veteran during a speech at Joint Base Langley-Eustis in Hampton, Virginia, on Friday. Joe Biden looks at a little girl in the audience, the daughter of a veteran, and says "I love those barrettes in your hair. Man I’ll tell you what, look at her she looks like she's 19 years old sitting there like a little lady with her legs crossed."

Sunny Bonet likes this.
  8. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I find it interesting that neither Biden nor Harris (his "Immigration czar") have been down to view the problem. Any information they get is second hand passed through someone else's agenda.

9. John Brunner

I find it interesting that neither Biden nor Harris (his "Immigration czar") have been down to view the problem welcome all those new Democrat voters, and to assure them that when they see people being asked for their papers, it's to document their injection status, not their immigration status...and that those who don't speak English won't be bothered with such things.

Last edited: May 30, 2021
  10. John Brunner

Biden's 2022 budget proposal includes funds to remedy disparate race-based infant mortality rates among "birthing people."

Happy Birthing People's Day!!! I didn't buy a gift, I took it out to dinner.

11. Beth Gallagher

Registered

Good grief. Biden at G7. o_O

12. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I see you did see some of him at the G-7. He got Syria and Libya confused and at one point, Jill had to guide by the arm as he seemed to lost and didn't know where he was. The 25th amendment could actually come into play here, but what we would get then is a fool, not a senile old man.

13. Beth Gallagher

Registered

Wouldn't you love to have been a fly on the wall at the meeting with Putin? Oh my God. https://nypost.com/2021/06/16/putin-summit-wraps-up-early-as-wh-leaves-us-press-in-dark/

"...Biden seemed to put the US and Russia on equal footing, saying they were both “great powers” and he looked at a US journalist and nodded when asked if he trusted Putin, though White House aides scrambled to deny that’s what he meant by nodding."

14. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

It is the first time in my lifetime that I have seen foreign leaders actually laugh at an American President. The last time I saw foreign leaders actually laugh out loud at an American official was Warren Christopher in the Clinton Administration. When he walked into the first NATO meeting of the new administration, the room erupted in chuckles and giggles. It was such a relief to have someone they could push around after dealing with James Baker in the H.W. Bush administration. It was said they were in awe of Mr. Baker, but found Mr. Christopher to be rather a clown. Trudeau of Canada openly stated that Harris would be President soon.

15. Beth Gallagher

Registered

I don't know why it annoys me so much to see his "press conferences" with the carefully-scripted WRITTEN ANSWERS to equally-scripted questions and the associated names of "journalists" he can safely call on. I hope that list doesn't get out of order; what a catastrophe. :rolleyes: The man is almost to be pitied if he wasn't such a huge joke.

It further bothers me that news reporters can be so easily managed. What has happened to honest reporting and true journalism? Is it gone forever to a bunch of sellouts? So depressing.