Biden

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Not really because then they’d have to be outfitted in Armani and Gucci and wear a bucket load of makeup.

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Perhaps they would be using figures with lighter skeletal and muscular structure as well as breasts.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  3. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

That was my initial thought too but when some female representative spoke about it, she said it was for the sake of equity.
    Now, since most lethal car accidents are when men drive, if women are looking for equity then they need to start getting into more lethal accidents.

Tom Galty, Don Alaska and Ed Wilson like this.
  4. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The whole world is in a complete upside down position, I just turned off my TV after looking for some Indy car or any kind of open wheel events on leading to the Indy 500 in a few weeks, I stumbled on one of our networks showing a damned "Electric Car open wheel built like F1 cars" a fart could be heard with all the cars on the main straight under the flagman's position. How does having silence add to the thrill of watching a car race. I immediately thought about my little slot car track I bought in the early 60s. Honestly people are just so stupid any more to not realize electricity is not cheap and it comes from using fossil fuel. Supply and demand will be the GOD of electricity. I hope they all go bankrupt and soon.

Ed Wilson, Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  5. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

(yawn) As if everyone didn’t know he would, it’s official, Biden is running again for the big seat in the Oval Office.
    Even though approximately 70% of voting Americans say he shouldn’t and even though he has to come up with around 2 BILLION clams to make a good run, he’s going to run, trip or walk anyway.

I do not think Biden has said one way or the other who his running mate will be. It should be a law that having 2 nonsensically speaking people as leads of the U.S. shouldn’t be an allowed in office at the same time but it is what it is.

Ya know, it is as I wrote that nearly 70% of American voters are saying the he shouldn’t run but what does bring about some concern is who the heck are the other 30% that want him to run? I’d really like to know why millions of Americans think they’re better off with Biden and Harris in the cat bird seats?

fade in the theme music to The Twilight Zone…..Time for another cup of coffee….

Don Alaska and Ed Wilson like this.
  6. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Good morning to all-

Joe Biden is not and never has ben my first choice for high office. However, the one thing that recommends him for re-election is that is so very much better than the vile individual he replaced and anyone else from the R-side who is now putting himself/herself forward for President.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

7. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

So…that’s your way of saying that anyone on the other side is vile? Dale Carnegie would be highly disappointed with the method you use to make friends.

By definition, vile only means “unpleasant” but that could go into some extremes so if we are so “unpleasant” why hang around and cause yourself so much anxiety?

Don Alaska and Ed Wilson like this.
  8. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

FIFY

Biden is senile, corrupt, a liar and a hypocrite as long as we’re just spouting beliefs.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  9. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This opens things up for all sorts of sexist humor, but the women on this forum do not deserve to be subjected to my anger that's rightly directed at others who happen to be of the same sex.

I will say that--given the circles she likely travels in--I don't know how that representative can claim that any class is unrepresented in the universe of dummies. I gotta think she's surrounded by a surplus.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  10. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Maybe it’s just me but I really feel like this whole Biden administration is so sexually and genetically perverse to such extremes that it seems like being a straight male with no relatable leanings like taking showers with little girls and sniffing hair are somehow the ones with psychological problems.

There is no such thing as “equity” between the sexes or anyone else even though the Biden administration says it can be accomplished.
    There is no such thing as a woman with a penis and even if said tool was removed, he is still a he no matter what some idiots called psychologists say.

11. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

12. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

So the reason that was given for Biden’s absence from the new British King’s Coronation is that the United State’s President doesn’t typically go to Royal Coronations.

To me, it’s a sad excuse.
    Queen Elizebeth II reigned from ‘52-2022, over 70 years of our history, and there have been 14 U.S. Presidents during that reign so where does that word “typically” come from?
    Why not just tell the truth and say that the string pullers can’t risk Biden doing or saying something embarrassing to the U.S. or Jill isn’t available to watch over him or the coronation breaks into Joe’s nap time or maybe he’s just not interested?

For once in nearly 4 years I’d like some truth to come out of the Oval Office.

13. Tom Galty

Tom Galty Veteran Member
    Registered

O he should have gone to make sure we did not screw it up.

Biden says he visited Ireland to 'make sure the Brits didn't screw around' (msn.com)

Bobby Cole likes this.
  14. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

15. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered