Bill To Redirect Funds From Irs Hiring Frenzy To Our Southern Border

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Denise Evans, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I was glad to see someone working on a bill to go against biden's big idea (if it's even his) to put taxpayer's money towards hiring 87,000 IRS (armed??):

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The latest thing that I am reading in the news is that Biden now wants to send the US Air Marshals down to the border to help out (now that he is actually beginning to acknowledge the problem).
    Many of the Hispanics are starting to vote for Republican candidates, so the plan of having illegals swarming in and voting (illegally, of course) for democrats may be backfiring on Biden.

Anyway, the Air Marshals are the people who protect our commercial airplane flights, and they know that they are needed there much worse than they are needed at the border, and are refusing to obey the order from Biden.
    I just watched a video explaining all of this, and it is possible that this could be the start of a rebellion against following Biden’s orders.
    If they are forced to go to the border, this is going to have a really bad effect on our plane travels, because they will have no security on flights.
    This is just a screenshot from that video.

9CEBCAEA-3CE8-4B12-8B07-2479EBB79712.jpeg

Denise Evans likes this.
  3. Denise Evans

Registered

biden and his minions are doing this for one reason only, to save their own dirty hands. Of course they are doing it wrong. Looks to me like now they don't want our international, or domestic flights safe, hmm, makes me wonder their next blatant plan against the people of the US.

We have to wait until January 1 for the new Senate members to be sworn in? I know it's Jan. but can't remember the date. Even after that's done, we are in for a rough ride. I'd say the most logical thing is the close the border until we get the "new immigration plan" back in force, and use our military to do it, along with hiring more border patrol, and their horses!! I want to see Mayorkis run out on a rail :mad:

4. Yvonne Smith

Looking on the positive side, this could be the start of the feds all disobeying Biden’s orders, and doing what is best for our country.
    Biden is already having to back down from some of his prior mandates, such as the one that all military have to be vaccinated, and now they are going to be letting them back in, and maybe restoring the back pay that they lost.
    If the Air Marshals all refuse to cooperate in what Biden wants then to do, it will be the start of an example of government employees actually putting this country first and doing the right thing, and i am really hoping that this is going to happen.

Right now is such an exciting time to be alive, and I look forward every day to reading the very latest news on Twitter and seeing what is actually happening in this world, and not what the TV idiots are saying to people.

Denise Evans likes this.
  5. Denise Evans

Registered

You're right @Yvonne Smith I guess I'm to quick to look at the cons, pun intended, but yes, this would be wonderful, people starting to stand up against biden and show us all how many good folks we still have in America :) I'm on twitter as well, after my account was removed. They didn't have an explanation for me, but I was sent a nice form letter saying I was reinstated ;)

Tom Galty and Yvonne Smith like this.
  6. Yvonne Smith

That is awesome that you got your Twitter account back, @Denise Happyfeet ! !
    A lot of people are being brought back, now that Elon Musk is running Twitter, and I enjoy following the news that is now actually allowed to come out.
    Did you follow the Twitter Files first exposure of the Hunter Biden laptop ? So many people worldwide read Twitter, that this is probably the very best way to educate the largest mass of people that could ever happen.
    As an offshoot of that, it was discovered that the attorney who was vetting the information was actually an FBI plant into Twitter, and Musk has now exposed him, which means that more important files will be coming out of the FBI collusion with Twitter, just like Zuckerberg said happened at Facebook.

Also, we have now learned that Fauci’s daughter was a Twitter employee, so that is why so many excellent doctors were kicked off of Twitter when they disagreed with Fauci, or any thing about the vaccine Fauci was promoting.
    I am following so many of the patriotic news journalists, and most of them have a very optimistic outlook on what will be happening with our country , and I think we are on the verge of seeing some of those changes before long.

7. Denise Evans

Registered

I just read several "googles" that we lost the majority in the Senate, is that true because of the runoff w/ Walker and Warnock?? But we do have the House right??

We have got to change the voting system :mad::( This not knowing is driving me and I'm sure, the whole country nuts. I just don't trust it anymore at all.

8. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Denise Evans likes this.
  9. Denise Evans

Registered

I hope the bill goes through on this one, I can't predict it but I do think we have some excellent people determined to help America rather than destroy her, now in our Congress. I don't consider them excellent just because they call themselves conservatives or republicans, but listening so far, I'm hopeful at least.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  10. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Nothing wrong with hope Denise, losing hope isn't good for us.

Denise Evans likes this.
  11. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I hate to say it, but if that is true then we are on our way to total chaos. Any serviceman refusing to follow orders is not a good thing (even if the order is crazy.)