Cardboard Hospital Beds That Turn Into Coffins

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Dwight Ward, Sep 9, 2022.

1. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

When Max Igan told about this I thought to myself that he had read a Babylon Bee spoof article or something. Nope. It's true. They're for people who might die of Covid or ( more likely ) the clot shot. The bed can be converted to a coffin and they can be bundled up in the coffin without anyone touching them and so reduce the risk of contagion. Human life has become an LSD flashback, a bad trip.

Oh, yeah, the coffins are bio-degradable, as are we. We can be buried ( not too deep ) out in the farm field to be fertilizer for Billy Gates' GMO crops.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/27/colombia-coronavirus-cardboard-hospital-beds-coffins

Last edited: Sep 9, 2022
    Marie Mallery likes this.
  2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Seems like a good idea to me; that was in Columbia in 2020. They saw the Covid bodies piling up in Ecuador and came up with this solution, according to the article.

Faye Fox likes this.
  3. Dwight Ward

Registered

I'm getting ideas. How about a cardboard car? If you have a pileup all the damaged cars could be made into an cardboard ambulance already on the spot! Sounds pretty green and all.

4. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

5. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Well there is a caveat to this story, at least they won't use the bodies for making Soylent Green. Years ago I read an interesting story about archeologist digging up a well known English grave yard that held all Black Plague victims. You have to be pretty brave to dig up something like that, or stupid.

6. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Why bury diseased bodies? Why not cremate? That sounds like the best prevention and cardboard burns nicely. The thing is if you are taken into the emergency room and put on a cardboard bed/coffin. that might be a sign that you aren't going to receive treatment. :mad:

John Brunner likes this.
  7. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

That's exactly what I was thinking. What a horrible damned thing to do to someone.

Dwight Ward likes this.
  8. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I do see the irony in this, it takes a persons hope and makes him or her less likely to survive. I think we already know what a few state leaders think of seniors. Frankly we have too many wannabe doctors in government and in charge of things they have no idea what they're doing. Most elected officials have never ever held a job of any kind and suddenly they become the person giving you the thumb up sign or down. At least we have a known number of the morons in one big location and group so we know where they are at all times.

Dwight Ward likes this.
  9. Dwight Ward

Registered

The hospital will have a room at the end of the hall labeled "Useless Eaters Ward" with those complimentary cardboard bed/coffins. The treatment will be 'I wonder how long he'll live without food and water?"

10. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't think the article said how the boxes are ultimately disposed of; maybe they were cremated.

Faye Fox likes this.
  11. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

I hope so because I am watching the series "Unexplained" and I hate to think earthworms might eat the diseased bodies and get COVID that alters their DNA and become giant killer worms as they have in Mongolia. I will sleep better knowing the bodies are cremated :D

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  12. Dwight Ward

Registered

They'll be buried, cremated or shot into orbit with a little solar-powered light. You can look up at the right time and say "There goes Uncle Frank above the stratosphere. He always aimed high!" Aunt Sophie follows modestly behind.