Chrissy Is In The Hot Seat

Discussion in 'Games & Riddles' started by Terry Page, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Terry Page

Terry Page Supreme Member
    Registered

Picture555.jpg

Help to douse the flames and bring some extra sparkle into Chrissy's life by asking lots of deep meaningful questions :eek:;):D ....only kidding ...I think :rolleyes:

1267002881_2924be51749bqo2.gif

Ina I. Wonder and Chrissy Cross like this.
  2. Terry Page

Registered

My first question is why does an angel often/always feature as your avatar on the forums you belong to?
    I know you are an angelic mother, but do you behave as an angel in other areas of your life or aspire to be like one?

Ina I. Wonder likes this.
  3. Tom Locke

Tom Locke Veteran Member
    Registered

A kind of double question: what do you miss, or not miss, about Hungary? Secondly, Hungarian is a notoriously difficult language. Did you manage to learn it?

4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Have all your dreams come true? What were those dreams? And if you are still waiting for some to come true, what are they?

5. Bonnie Thomas

Bonnie Thomas Veteran Member
    Registered

The names of 3 objects or things you dislike most and why?

6. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

@Terry Page , maybe I do think of myself as angelic, it's something I strive for anyway. The actual reason is that after my husband died, I started collecting angels instead of elephants. It just happened after getting a few and then I started asking for them instead of elephants as gifts. As for the avatar, I found it and liked it and have used it ever since. It's become me, sometimes I actually think I look like that :)

Ina I. Wonder and Terry Page like this.
  7. Terry Page

Registered

I guess you do in real life from the photo's I have seen, sans wings of course :rolleyes:

8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

@Tom Locke, that's a difficult question about what I miss or don't miss in Hungary, the 6 years I lived there I was rolling in money and prices were very cheap with the dollars we had. So, it's not really missing Hungary but the lifestyle I had. Live in housekeeper, chauffeur, Gardener, we even had our own dr. Who would come to our house anytime we needed him.I could eat out every single day if I wanted. Also, I had no responsibilities at all. I went a little wild over there and did not behave like an angel lots of times. The one thing that even money couldn't buy there though was all the diet type foods I was used to in the US. No atkins bars, no lowfat or no fat products.

As for learning Hungarian, it was my first language so it was easy. :)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  9. Chrissy Cross

Registered

@Bonnie Thomas,

1. Desktop Computers, because they are a hassle and you have to sit at a desk and worry about viruses. :), after my first Ipad I ant seem to be bothered with my computer and I have 2.

2. Anything mechanical, just because I'm challenged in that dept.

3. Pretty shoes that are uncomfortable. Love shoes but because of my back can't wear all types.

Terry Page and Ina I. Wonder like this.
  10. Chrissy Cross

Registered

@Babs Hunt, my career dreams didn't come true because I dropped out of college and chose a different path and those dreams did come true, I wanted to raise my children to be successful in life and that includes more than just the financial. I also wanted happiness for them and also to be good moral people and they are.

I've had a good life so far, the only glitch was my husband dying. My dream was for us to have fun together as we grew old.

Right now I'm stuck in a rut and have no future dreams, so it's something I have to work on and it includes downsizing and moving away from Fresno.

11. Terry Page

Registered

What is the main reason that is preventing you from moving on in your life?

12. Tom Locke

Tom Locke Veteran Member
    Registered

Ah...my mistake. Apologies.

13. Chrissy Cross

Registered

It is a difficult language and I really can't imagine anyone learning it. Even the few people I've tried to teach a few words like my DIL, they just can't pronounce certain sounds right no matter how many times they try. Just like any Hungarians coming to the US have difficulty with "Th".

Tom Locke and Ina I. Wonder like this.
  14. Chrissy Cross

Registered

@Terry Page , there are lots of reasons I seem to come up with about moving. Laziness on downsizing is one, I've moved many times in my life and the thought makes me ill.

Real estate market still not great in California is another reason. If I did move it would be closer to my daughter and that has its pros and cons too.

I really would like to move closer to my son in Illinois because his boys are just growing up but the financial part of that is quite overwhelming and I think my daughter would nix that idea quickly.

My situation is not an easy one, I'm dependent on my daughter, and my son also helps but it's mainly my daughter and son in law. I'm talking finances.

Terry Page and Ina I. Wonder like this.
  15. Terry Page

Registered

So how do you think you will get out of this impasse?