Congress Just Passed Hr1808 Banning 'assault' Rifles.

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Mary Stetler, Jul 29, 2022.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Great point Mary and heck no they won't. I forgot, they are above the law, thanks for reminding me.

2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Doing a little reading and it appears that whilst the AR-15 will be made illegal for civilians to own, those working in government positions such as the Secret Service, FBI, USDA(?), Dept. of the Interior and yes…the IRS (etc) will be able to have them.

So just as an example of what I’m alluding to, the government hires 87K new IRS agents who just happen to answer yes on an application that says that they have to be able to use deadly force and then they get a pass on AR-15’s.

Heck, before they’re done, they’ll have M-16’s just like Obama wanted. (civilian army)

Tony Page, Faye Fox and Don Alaska like this.
  3. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

It turns out they hit a bump in the road when the gun haters mentioned the AR-15s were the most commonly held rifle in the country in debate. A Republican repeated that, questioning him several times so it was confirmed. It is on video. It proves everyone knows it and to even bring up the bill was against the Constitution.
    Busted.

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I also understand that it contains language that prohibits any device to aid disabled people to fire a gun. I guess if you are not able to fire a gun with two hands, your rights don't exist. Since much of the gun legislation is written by people who don't know anything about them, it may be that someone stuck that in and the anti-gunners went along without knowing they were voting for a bill that is against disabled people. If anyone needs the ability to defend themselves, it is the disabled, along with minorities, and women. Perhaps someone will slip in a provision that anyone with breasts cannot have a weapon:rolleyes:.

5. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

What? That is homophobic and gender insensitive!!! Just because a male gets estrogen shots, whacks off his junk, and has silicon implants is not a reason to take the former his'es AR 15 from the new her. :mad:

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  6. Mary Stetler

Registered

He might get it caught on his bra.

Don Alaska likes this.
  7. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That could be the excuse. After all, Amazons were said to remove their breast to make it easier to use a bow.

8. Mary Stetler

Registered

Ow!

Don Alaska likes this.