Covid-19 Is Derived From Snake Venom - So Is The Mrna Vaccine

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Dwight Ward, Mar 8, 2022.

1. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

One is a thin thread of the carbon allotrope graphene. Graphene is known to be toxic.

[​IMG]

The other is a living worm hatched from eggs in the non-vaccine.

Worms Are Hatching Out Of Eggs In The "Vaccine"
    [​IMG]https://www.shiftfrequency.com › worms-are-hatching-out-of-eggs-in-the-vaccine
    Worms Are Hatching Out Of Eggs In The "Vaccine". January 15, 2022. January 14, 2022. ~ admin. Liberty Planet - A team of German researchers and doctors have discovered various foreign objects inside the blood of subjects who had received a covid vaccine and in the vaccine itself. During a press conference in September, as reported by the ...

[​IMG]

YUM YUM

Lots of good info in this video:
    https://banned.video/watch?id=6224433f2b5fe3512e5bf123

Marie Mallery likes this.
  2. Teresa Levitt

Teresa Levitt Veteran Member
    Registered

we watched this whole episode...scary...
    graphene oxide in nano bio med application is transmittable too!
    from vaccinated to unvaxed.....was used in 2019 in flu vaxes...for nursing homes...
    God help us all!

3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Strange things have been found in various batches of the vaccines, and I don't know how many of them should be concerning. I know there is more behind the vaccine campaign than prevention of Covid, which it doesn't appear to be very good doing. There has to be a reason for the push to get everyone "vaccinated" against a disease that is now ebbing and most of the Covid deaths are now among the fully vaccinated. You may have listened to the reporter form San Diego who was fired for refusing the vax, but she was the only one in the office who consistently tested negative for the disease and never got sick. The vaccinated--the rest of the employees-all got sick and recovered, but, ironically, the only one not sick from the disease was the one fired for non-compliance.

Trevalius Guyus and Ken Anderson like this.
  4. Dwight Ward

Registered

The CDC and WHO claim Covid has a 3.4% death rate but this is wildly exaggerated since anyone who dies from anything is counted as a Covid death if they have tested positive, among other reasons.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/04/we-could-be-vastly-overestimating-the-death-rate-f

Trevalius Guyus and Don Alaska like this.
  5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That is why the overall death rates I have seen reported did not increase; they were all attributed to Covid. We had car accidents deaths logged as Covid deaths and people with end-stage renal disease and cancer also logged as Covid deaths.

6. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Graphene is just one of many toxic substances in all the shots since the last century, and honest doctors and scientists and a few of the public, or however many, knew it all along.

7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Exactly.

Don Alaska likes this.
  8. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

I think we left God and joined Sodom and Gomorrah and Babel so we are on our own it seems.
    All nations do the same 'nothing new under the sun'.

9. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Yes. True.

This explains, brings to light, why the fake viruses and medical
    tobaccoatlas.org › home › deaths

February 2, 2022 - Tobacco use increases the risk ... worldwide (5.1 million in men, 2.0 million in women). Most of these deaths (6.3 million) were attributable to cigarette smoking, followed by secondhand smoke (884,000 deaths)..
    o
    pronouncements are both false and pushed daily as news, for unbelievable profit to those with their hands in the pot/ trillions of dollars/
    and
    why they won't let the honest ones have news or media time
    and
    why the common people, educated people, doctors and nurses, emts and surgeons, teachers and care providers, agencies and governors, senators and congressmen, aides and corporations, information sources and fact checkers ,
    continue on the road to death - spirit, soul and body.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  10. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

11. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I was going to write a long reply to this thread but I changed my mind.

However, I feel I must say this. Worms? The best scientific minds on Earth and the best they could come up with was worms? Come on, people. The microchip conspiracy made more sense than worms. What are they supposed to do; go to our brains and eat it?

Absurdities such as this thread may be why people are leaving SoC.

Hedi Mitchell likes this.
  12. Jeff Elohim

Registered

13. Jeff Elohim

Registered

14. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I don't believe most of what I read in the conspiracies section, and I can't imagine vaccine manufacturers adding a couple of worms to each dose of the vaccine, but anyone who demands nothing but absolute, credible, and proven facts in a discussion section entitled "Conspiracies & Paranormal" should probably reexamine their expectations. I don't even believe much of what I post here, but I'll tell you whether I believe it to be a fact or not.

Don Alaska and Trevalius Guyus like this.
  15. Dwight Ward

Registered

Absurdities?
    Mrna shots destroy the immune system. Who knows what the worms are 'supposed to do'? Who knows what the self-assembling nanostructures in the bloodstream of the vaccinated are supposed to do? Both are there, though, which should be cause for alarm.
    Most people's need to trust in their authorities is so strong that they ignore the evidence around them that those self-same authorities are trying to harm or kill them. Those that see that evidence and talk about it are condemned as conspiracy theorists.