Dancing With The Stars 2021, Awful!

Discussion in 'Movies & Entertainment' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

We use to watch DWTS each season, but, due to one change this season, that very well could end. This season a professed lesbian will be on the show and has requested, and was approved, to dance with another woman. So, for the first time on this show, two women will be dancing together. The female Pro that will be dancing with her agreed fully to dance with her. On top of this, the female dancers outfits are getting less and less appealing to some. And, Len always hates to see a male dancer take his shirt off and go bare chested.

Again, the gay and lesbian community throwing their beliefs on straight folks. It's getting sickening!

2. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Agree. We stopped watching any of that crap years ago. It's one thing to try and accept changing times.. it is a other story having it crammed down your throat.

Marie Mallery, Faye Fox and Ed Wilson like this.
  3. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

When Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews ceased to MC the show, it took a giant step backwards. This step is another step only over the cliff. They are trying to normalize the abnormal. In the world of Hollywood and entertainment in general, that might be their world. They don't spend enough time in the real world.

Marie Mallery and Yvonne Smith like this.
  4. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

I"ll just say amen to 'Aulful.'

Marie Mallery likes this.
  5. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

We remember when Tyra Banks hosted AGT (America's Got Talent), before Terry Cruise came in. Then, later, she took over the hosting of DWTS, which was also a first time a black person had hosted that show ( and media made a point in saying she was the first black to host). She also Produces it, or is a Co-Producer.

Now I'm starting to wonder what will be next that the gay/lesbian community will succeed in pushing on us.

And, not to change my thread, but the new Wonder Years show for 2021 is a black family. Blacks, lesbians and gays sure have made a point in changing tv. Some of it, very, very good, and some, not so good. We use to love watching the tv show, the Carmichaels. Then, towards the end, it got quite racist in story lines.

6. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

To be fair they need a couple Gay Men dancing together. Cody I bet you would enjoy watching two guys TANGO.

7. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

That could be next, and then, they will lose a lot of viewers.

8. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

We watched "JoJo", the professed lesbian dance with her pro-lady last night. Everyone seemed to be razed up and Tyra Banks was clapping saying "history is being finally made here on Dancing With The Stars and that's great". And, the one judge, Bruno Tonioli was so happy, because he is gay himself or sure acts gay.

Then, just before they came on, another couple done their dance and, while waiting for their scores, gave each other a lip kiss. Didn't think that was allowed on the show. Wife and I were totally shocked to see that!

Anyway, bottom line is.........I've deleted all future recordings of the show and Monday Night Football is on during that time anyway. If "JoJo" is voted off of the show, we may watch more of it, but as long as she is on, absolutely no way. My wife and her older sister completely agree.

The GLBTQ community just keep pushing their beliefs onto all straight folks, no matter what. Would rather was MNF anyway!

Ed Wilson and Hedi Mitchell like this.
  9. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Why do you watch that show if all you do is tear it down?

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  10. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

We were just curious about seeing a female celeb dance with a female pro. Now that we've seen it, won't watch the show again, unless the celeb is voted off. And, even then, might not watch it anymore. The female dance outfits are getting more and more "less". It definitely isn't a family show, that's for sure!

I've said this many times in this forum...........we are not "that" open minded and don't have to be.

Marie Mallery and Ed Wilson like this.
  11. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

I turned off the tv in 1995 now I just have the web which is plenty at least I get to choose whats on.I still use a tv HDMI cable for a large screen but not channels.Haven't had a cable bill in almost 3 decades.

Bill Boggs likes this.
  12. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

If you watch the first 3 episodes of thsi it is very funny. After that comes in the agenda homsexual crap. But the first 3 is normal and hilarious.

13. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Well, "JoJo" and her female dance partner, got high praises, from the judges, last night for their dancing. Didn't watch, but the internet reported. Just wonder how the straight public will handle it if this couple wins the whole thing? Unfortunately, that community just keeps pushing, pushing and pushing on all of us to support them.

Hedi Mitchell likes this.
  14. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

I have watched this since it first came out. No pun intended. Funny but i can only handle in small portions.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  15. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

They had gay guys on Australian DWTS about 4-5 years ago ……it has not been on for quite a while. We won’t be watching it it’s more like an aerobic competition than dancing not the bit entraining to us

My hubby and I do social ballroom dancing to keep fit / hobby, However the performances we see on TV is not dancing in my eyes ….they call it ballroom dancing think they should rename it Strip club dancing

Last edited: Oct 6, 2021