Declaring An Invasion?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Denise Evans, Sep 18, 2022.

1. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

That's true, it is said Houston has about 600,000 illegals today. That massive illegal migration started for real around 1970 and just kept snow balling. All the elected and merchants loved the money it generated. I don't hate any race but I do think our leaders and merchants all play a hand in what has happened the past 52 years. Now El Paso is a border town and major entrance point so you can appreciate it being all as it is and always has been. San Antonio is another El Paso. I actually think it is those liberals that are now flying communist flags and holding flags of sickle and hammer. I laughed when I stumbled over a photo a couple years of a group of morons doing just that, they were all college age and had expense clothes and shoes and nice haircuts. Each had one of those plastic rifles walmart was selling, I call them plastic rifles because they are. You can bet all those people were living at home with daddy and momma. The democrats are the ones that have planned this take over by allowing anyone to cross over. The liberals know they will control the elections. A couple outsiders and foreigners will be elected such as that arab woman from Palestine and the Somalian who has only been here for about 11 years since she was allowed to come in. She along with others have already broken the laws and constitution yet she is still holding her office. It was piglosi and the republicans that voted to allow the foreigners to run for federal offices. It was a very short time ago not legal and an insult to Americans to hear one standup and degrade us for saving their sorry you know what. The first time we have a large group of innocent Americans killed in a mass murder or attack by those that come across illegally, hunt them down and kill all of them then arrest these people we have in government today who helped to commit the murders for a vote and let them know they are going to be hung for sedition and murder. A pipe dream of course but really we never know what tomorrow holds and how a large citizenship would do once pushed to far.

Marie Mallery and Denise Evans like this.
  2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Well said Thomas, we're imploding from within like so many "empires" before us. We were a great Nation but I still believe that too many of us (including myself) rested on our laurels while evil has done it's bidding, slowly but surely over the years :( If that smiley had tears flowing it would be more appropriate to how stupid many of us are, and were, get honest about what we did to contribute to the fall, unknowingly or not.

Marie Mallery and Don Alaska like this.
  3. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm watching a guy that could drive me crazy if I watch too long, but, he has up to date news on the latest flight with immigrants coming into Delaware at 1:30pm, ET is what I am guessing so that would mean they have landed. He also showed a clip of biden's beach-house and mostly talked about stuff we already know and have heard over and over since the landing at Martha's Vinyard. That's ok with me though because there are so many Americans that will never see this on cable news. Some of these sort of, underground videos are pretty good on Rumble. Start this at 25:43 in video if you can, that's the part I was hoping to share but they aren't set up as fancy as Youtube, of course :(

I should do a poll on whether or not the illegals get to stay in Delaware or not?? I still haven't found out where the Venezualan's ended up after the military removed them from the "Elite's" territory:

https://rumble.com/embed/v1i79td/?pub=9ge8x

Marie Mallery likes this.