Dinosaurs Never Existed? Wait! What? Lets Dig Into This

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This thread is an offshoot of the one from yesterday, in which I posted about the pteranodon that was videoed flying in the skies in Idaho.
    After I heard about that and watched the video, I started looking to see if it were possible that there had been other sightings, and discovered that these huge flying reptiles have been seen all over the world for many years.
    I posted a short video that shows an old picture from the Civil War of several soldiers standing around some kind of an enormous "bird" that they had killed. You can plainly see the head looks exactly like the ones in later recreations of a pteranodon, which was not even discovered at the time of the civil War.

Well, after that, I was reading about some of the native carvings from South America, and early Chinese carvings and pottery, and they all show creatures that look a whole lot like what we call a dinosaur. The only way that they could have carved or painted it so realistically was if they had seen one of the creatures.

More searching found this video, which shows natives in Africa as well as South America who say that these creatures still exist in the deepest jungles.
    Since there is just a whole lot of this world where men have never set a foot on, it is entirely possible that there are many of these types of creatures still living in the remote mountains and jungles of the world.

Ike Willis likes this.
  2. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

I agree that the world is so vast that there may be undiscovered creatures roaming somewhere. Sometime in the 1980s there was the hype about Nessie, the so called Loch Ness monster in Scotland. Some scientists have installed sonars by the lakesides to monitor movements of big objects in the lake. But until now the sonars yielded nothing.

Have you seen a pangolin? It was in the news lately. Some Chinese fishermen were caught with hundreds of pangolins supposedly to be smuggled out from our shores. The pangolin is a type of anteater that looks like a reptile to me. It was the first time that I had seen that creature in a photo and also the first time I've heard of that name. Now, if I would see that in the wilderness and not know about it, maybe I would mistake the pangolin to be a relative of the giant dinosaurs.

3. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

Halloween is coming. We may see lots of monsters. I remember one Halloween, I took my lil' brother trick or treating with my kids. My brother is 23 years younger than I, so two of my kids are older than he is.
    At this time he was about 4-5. We drove around in my car, visiting all our relatives in town. I remember how excited he was, yelling and hopping around in the car.
    When we got back to dad's house, his candy bag was full. I had a 2 door car then, so I took his candy bag to hold while he climbed out of the back. I hid the bag under my jacket, handing him a different one that contained only some rocks.
    He excitedly ran into the house to show dad and mom his "loot". When he dumped it out on the floor and saw only some rocks, he nearly burst into tears. Dad started laughing, making it even worse. Then I gave him his candy bag, and things were better.
    Maybe that's why he hates me now.
    :D

Joe Riley likes this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

The Bible says that all of the animals were created on the same day of creation as man was created. This could be taken to imply that the dinosaurs were also either created on the same day as mankind, while the great monsters of the ocean (such as whales) were created the day before the animals on the face of the earth.

Even though evolutionists tell us that dinosaurs actually lived and died out millions of years ago, there is scientific proof that they lived much more recently than that, and also some evidence that some species which were thought to be extinct millions of years ago, do still exist.

If we take the Bible account that these dinosaurs were created at the same time as mankind, then it also means that they lived at the same time, and this explains why some of the early carving and cave drawings seen to show dinosaurs. The temple in Cambodia has carvings of what looks like dinosaurs, and they were made only a few hundred years ago, not thousands of years.

In Montana, bones were found that date back to several thousand years ago, and they still have residue of blood cells and even muscle tissue. For over 20 years, the find was not even documented, because they thought that it had to be from a bison or other large animal, and not a dinosaur.
    Even after it was verified that they were dinosaur bones, the information still is not being released as new evidence of more recent dinosaurs.

It makes sense to me that what killed most of the dinosaurs was not some asteroid strike millions of years ago, but rather, they died in the great flood along with the other humans and animals that were living at that time in history.
    Since they have actually found creatures like a modern day duck, right along side of the dinosaur bones, obviously they lived much more recently than has been taught to us in grade school.

Do they still exist today ? I think that is possible as well. There is a lot of the world that has never been explored, or even seen by humans; so who knows what creatures might still live there.

5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I am a Christian, and I believe in the validity of the Bible accounts. Except where the text is obviously allegorical, I also believe in a literal translation of the Bible. However, what we often find ourselves having to support, as Christians, are not the actual words of the Bible, but someone's interpretation of them. This includes the idea of a literal six-day creation.

Although God created light on the first day, calling the light day and the darkness night, and the light was sufficient to sustain the plants that were created on the third day, He did not create the sun, the moon, and the stars until the fourth day, so it is clear that, at least at that point, days weren't the 24-hour days that we are familiar with. Fish and birds were created on the fifth day, and land animals were created on the sixth day.

From the Biblical account, I don't think we can know that the days of creation were 24-hour days or even much longer periods of time. In Genesis 1:5, before the sun was created, "day" is used as a term for "light." Yet, the latter part of that same verse repeated elsewhere in the creation account, it seems to be used to describe a day as we know it, where it reads, "and the evening and the morning were the first day." Still, since the sun and the moon were not yet created, it couldn't have been as we know it. In 2:4, that same word seems to describe the whole of creation: "These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created. In the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens."

Even in our time, we use "day" to mean different things. When I say something like, "In my day, ..." I am clearly not talking about one specific day, but of a more indefinite period of time. 2 Peter 3:8 says that a day with the Lord is like a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Babs Hunt likes this.
  6. Yvonne Smith

I just watched an amazing video that shows some of the historical findings of dinosaurs, and with human footprints walking in the same trail as the dinosaurs. They might have even been hunting them, since some of the footprints are exactly IN the dinosaur print !
    It shows pictures from "burial rocks" in Peru, and they had different animals carved on them, and some had dinosaurs, and even ones with people killing the dinosaur.
    This is (again) a long video; but I was mesmerized for an hour watching this. Some of the dinosaurs are in Texas; so maybe I will have to get busy and pay @Ina I. Wonder a visit and she can take me to see the dinosaur footprints down there.

image.jpeg

7. Yvonne Smith

I had never even heard of such a thing as a pangolin before, so I had to look it up and save a picture to post just in case someone else has not seen a picture of one before either. Very interesting little creature, and kind of reminds me of an armoured squirrel.
    Here, we have a creature called an armadillo, and it looks like an opossum with armoured plates. In fact , they are jokingly called "possum on the half shell" sometimes. There are only a few where I live, and when I do see one, it has usually been run over by a car. I have never seen one that was still alive.

Also, you mentioned the sonar that has been trying to discover some of the creatures that have been seen in lakes, such as the Loch Ness Monster. Apparently, some of the sonar equipment have picked up evidence of living dinosaurs, or at least something very large, that is living in some of the lakes where they are known to have been seen.
    Here is a video that tells more about this, and also a picture of a pangolin.

image.jpeg

Ike Willis and Corie Henson like this.
  8. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2023
    Marie Mallery and Yvonne Smith like this.
  9. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes, they did and even my 7 year old nephew can assure you of this! :)

Joe Riley likes this.
  10. Yvonne Smith

That is a great video, @Joe Riley , and parts of it I agree with, and parts , I do not agree. Since I believe in creation, and not evolution; I totally agree that most of what we are shown in museums are probably faked, just like the video shows that they are.
    However, I do believe that we have had some of those kinds of creatures that did, and do still, exist on the earth. There are interesting ancient drawings and paintings that show humans and what we call a dinosaur, and they existed together.
    Since these images age well over 1,000 years old, they are not something that was just made; but neither are the creatures that they depict ones that lived millions of years ago.
    My (at present) take on this is that some of these creatures did exist , at least up until a few hundreds of years ago, and that some possibly still do exist in the deep jungles or forests of the world where humans do not see them.
    There is a thread on here that I started that talks about dinosaurs still existing in remote places, and even the Bible talks about Leviathon, which could well be one of these enormous lizard-creatures, or a dinosaur of some sort.
    Here is a picture from South American pottery that plainly shows something that we call a dinosaur, and there are people in the picture. Obviously, the people who made these pictures actually saw these creatures and knew they existed.
    IMG_1974.JPG IMG_1973.JPG

Joe Riley likes this.
  11. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I have a little problem with his premises like they did not find dinosaurs until one person found them then everyone started to find them. When I was a young child I love wild flowers and until I looked through wild flower books even spending many hours walking through the woods I had never seen a jack in the pulpit. After seeing one in the book I started to notice them everywhere. Jack in the pulpits did not just appear because I was looking for them but now I know what to look for.
    I would expect them to make bones to complete a replica of a dinosaur as to find something that is complete after millions of years would be very rare. To make a bold statement that dinosaurs did not exist because there has not been a complete one found but there has been some that were 85% so they don’t exist.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2859296/Meet-Sophie-comple
    I am very suspicious of the Smithsonian and the secrets they have been hiding. I think it would shock the world if we knew what was there.
    In my mind it would take a lot to dismiss what we think we know and accepts this video as the whole truth in the video he mention that the elites are behind this deception I think they would not bother with this nonsense.
    All these video only make us challenge our history. Leo Tolstoy — 'History would be a wonderful thing – if it were only true.'

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702303289904579201730480310184
    La Brea Tar Pits

Joe Riley likes this.
  12. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Since I came to realize that the existence of dinosaurs did not necessarily contradict the Bible account, I haven't really questioned the existence of dinosaurs. It seems unlikely to me that the entire science of paleontology is a scam, and a conspiracy, but I have no doubt that much of it is false, either intentionally so or due to false presumptions.

As we've seen from the global warming, climatologists are not beyond taking part in a conspiracy of lies and data manipulation, so I wouldn't entirely discount it.

13. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Marie Mallery likes this.
  14. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

The Video in my first post, has become extinct! Here is another video for you to watch.

How scientists solved this dinosaur puzzle

Marie Mallery and Nancy Hart like this.
  15. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

The millions of years part always get to me. I can go with the 1000s of years. it is like evolution nothing has 'evolved' that much, change of statue but not structure.
    Why don't these mad scientist work on things like curing cancer or cold?
    Why do they have to be so complicating.