Do You Know And Communicate With Many In Their Mid 90's?

Discussion in 'Family & Relationships' started by Lon Tanner, May 13, 2021.

1. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

I think it's remarkable that I am able to visit here at my assisted living with several women in their mid 90's, My next door Sharp as a Tack neighbor Evelyn will be 100 on October 13th. All these ladies hear better than I do and attend our Happy Hour on Thursday afternoons. All the ladies are single and live alone.

2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Our treasurer at church just hit 90 recently. She still drivers herself to church.

Her daughter, granddaughter, great granddaughter, and great great granddaughter all go to my church.

Hedi Mitchell likes this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

My neighbor across the street is pretty close to his nineties but, unfortunately, he has had some serious medical problems lately. He is in the hospital now and I am hearing that he will be going from there to a nursing home rather than back to his own home. That would leave me with no neighbors who are neighborly.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  4. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Don't know anyone in their 90's. Then again, the only people we know are family members that are our age and younger. IOW, we are so choosy about the friends we make, we don't really have any friends right now.

5. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't know anyone in their 90s. My mother-in-law will be 87 in July and she still lives alone in her home.

Hedi Mitchell likes this.