Does The Covid Info Go Here?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Joy Martin, Apr 4, 2022.

1. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

I have NOT followed the C19 Saga with this group but will post this latest bit of lies...

mRNA Madness Continues:

https://needtoknow.news/2022/04/mrna...booster-shots/

The FDA authorized a fourth COVID injection of the same mRNA formula for the broader US population. And the FDA has clandestinely authorized a fifth dose for “immunocompromised” individuals. To this day, there remains no FDA approved COVID vaccine that is available in the United States as Moderna’s Spikevax and Pfizer’s Comirnaty are nowhere to be found. Meanwhile, the FDA noticeably continues to approve more and more doses of the emergency use authorization (EUA) injections.

The FDA has decided to authorize both a fourth and fifth COVID injection of the same mRNA formula. The fourth dose is now sanctioned for the broader U.S. population. Additionally, the FDA has clandestinely authorized a FIFTH dose for “immunocompromised” individuals.

Bruce Andrew and Don Alaska like this.
  2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Yeah, that is what has made me even more suspicious of the entire process. The FDA has not approved a vaccine that is available but continues to push the EA stuff. There appears to be an agenda behind all this. Using a gene therapy technique under the guise of a "vaccine" is questionable by itself, especially when the people who developed many of the technologies involved are censored so they cannot easily express their opinions that things shouldn't be done this way.

Bruce Andrew and John Brunner like this.
  3. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The insanity of COVID is in the Health & Wellness/Viruses group, Joy. Here
    There's already a thread named Vaccine News in it that this comment would fit in. Here

It's not that you've made an inaccurate choice, though. There are lots of appropriate spots for this inappropriateness.

Bruce Andrew and Don Alaska like this.
  4. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, our opinion, and that of a few high school classmates of mine is............we will get the 2nd Booster next month as will those classmates.

"To each their own" on the Booster or belief, but I sure don't want myself or my wife to end up in the ER, then ICU on a respirator. Will take every, and all, precautions available.