Doomsday Plane Headed To Alaska. What's Up?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Brian Naginoth, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Brian Naginoth

Brian Naginoth Well-Known Member
    Registered

The "Doomsday Plane" was tracked taking off from Tonopah and headed to Alaska. Since it's the mobile in flight resource for fighting nuclear war (or biological?) was the president or defense secretary on board? Keep an eye on the skies. And be well prepped.

Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Here is a picture of a flight tracker app that shows the “Nightwatch”/Doomsday aircraft heading up to what does look like Alaska. This picture was from Friday, so there might be more information available by now.
    It is the purple one heading up the West Coast. The colors signify altitude (see the color bar at the bottom), so you can see that big guy is flying pretty high up in the air.
    If you follow the MilSpec Ops Monkey on Youtube, he watches and reports on all of the government and military flights, and especially on illegals being flown in, and flights that are going to Guantanamo Bay, which he thinks could be some of the human traffickers that we are arresting.

9561816F-B36B-48A9-9494-F8D7D221E777.jpeg

3. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

So I guess this means we won't get to eat the most expensive salmon we ever bought?:(

4. Yvonne Smith

This plane flies a lot, so you can probably enjoy your salmon.

Don Alaska and Marie Mallery like this.
  5. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

Yes, the President is on that plane. Problem is - he thinks he's just in a nice D.C. hotel and is looking for the pool.

Don Alaska likes this.
  6. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I know nothing about it flying up here, but doesn't it seem rather stupid to post the flights of that and other military flights? I know both the Australians and the Japanese are very nervous as to the competency of the U.S. military to lead any fight with China. I know at least one Naval officer who has opted to stay in onshore commands since he said that in many cases, there may be only one or two officers per ship who are competent to work the ship. Things look pretty grim, and the Chinese are now threatening the Japanese with nuclear weapons if they stand in their way with regard to acquiring Taiwan.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  7. Yvonne Smith

Yesterday , MilSpecOps Monkey reported an unusual amount of spy planes up or the United States, plus a lot of other military traffic, more than usual. I follow him on Youtube and Patreon, and this morning he had posted pictures of the air refueler tanker planes being sent out overnight, many from the Spokane area, and it looks like going every which direction.

To answer your question, @Don Alaska , the flights that Monkey posts are from plane tracking apps (like FlightAware) which anyone can download and use. Most people use them to track a regular commercial flight, like I do when my daughter is flying home from somewhere; but you can select the types of planes you want to watch.
    So this is information that anyone can access, and the secret flights would not show up on the flight-tracking apps.

MonkeyWerx gives flight updates for what is happening with military flights as well as the TFR’s, and what is going on around the White House, and you can follow him on youtube for more of this kind of information.
    I subscribe to his Patreon channel, so I get the reports before they go on youtube, plus also Q&A’s that he has for members only.

E377560E-AEB4-4ADC-B64A-A6C5E023BDE4.jpeg A2EB4C5A-4AB9-462D-8D33-8AB70A814629.jpeg

Don Alaska likes this.