Dreams About My Ex

Discussion in 'Dreams & Interpretations' started by Eric Cook, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

What are the chances that you would be able to see your ex? If there is a possibility that could be the reason for the dreams of her. Either that or you are doing a real good job of staying away from her.

Even a hint of hope can either create havoc or some peace.

Eric Cook likes this.
  2. Eric Cook

Eric Cook Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I suppose it is remotely possible that I could locate her. But I would not do that for several reasons. 1st I wouldn't want to bother her. 2nd, it would be too rough on me emotionally, unless she contacted me and wanted to see me. I'll tell you one thing, however. I'd literally give my left arm just to sit with her and talk. There is much I wish to say. I never felt like there was any closure. And that has eaten at me for 25 years.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    Frank Sanoica likes this.
  3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

You could search online and contact her electronically, just don't be upset if she doesn't respond. A text or email, or even a Facebook friend request probably wouldn't hurt anything. It would just let her know that you are thinking of her. I guess you could've sent an Easter card (either email or paper) if you could find her.

4. Eric Cook

Eric Cook Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

It is nowhere near as easy as people think to find someone online. I once tried to find a friend I had in my 20's and it was impossible. A name is NOT enough. Even with a birth date, it is STILL not enough. How much harder would it be to find a woman who has changed her last name ?
    Perhaps if I was willing to spend thousands of dollars and hire a detective agency they might have a chance.

5. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

Oh she can be found. I was a skiptracer when I worked for a collection agency and there are so many ways to find someone who didn't pay money owed.

6. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I have found lots of people. Sometimes it just requires a few bucks. See Von Jones' post.