Everything Is A Rich Man's Game

Discussion in 'Education & Learning' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 15, 2022.

1. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

With the onset of Technology and an entirely new generation getting rich by appealing to us dumbos about creating a community, or even writing for periodicals if not a book, the founders were slated to get rich, Facebook and Google ran away with the spoon right over the moon, and we were hooked. They know more about us than we know about ourselves. Biggest scam ever, and it's too late to go back. We are addicted.

Those who are the technology geeks will get richer than rich while we just watch.

Sorry, it's late and my eyes are closing. If you'd like, I'll elucidate more on this tomorrow if you'd like.

2. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Yes, Lois I'd like to hear more. Good night.

3. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

Well, as time progresses, so do we. More and more businesses and corporations become automated, and with that, fewer humans are actually gainfully employed.

This poses a conundrum for society, as the question arises as to how will people live? Idle hands make a devil's workshop, as the old saying goes.

This starts the Silicon Valley billionaires asking the governments to propose a law giving each human a standard of living income, as they don't want the rabble climbing over their walls to rob them blind or slaughter them for their spoils.

With the spy satellites connecting with Google, Facebook, Alexa, etc, the mic is always on, and the ears are always listening. You can turn your smartphones off, but if you carry it with you, Google knows where you are. The more data collected about you, the more enslaved you become.

Try to make a phone call or, even receive one, without the NSA listening in.

It takes the geniuses to figure out how to prevent all this incursion into our private lives, but I fear for most of us, that time has long passed.

Wait for robots to greet you at your favorite shops and offer to be your personal shopper. I can feel it coming, and soon.

Watch robots greet you at your favorite stores and offer to be your personal shopper. I am expecting that very soon now.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  4. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Thank You, I have to agree with this, sadly I don't see any argument against it. Good report Lois.:)

Lois Winters likes this.