Feeling Patriotic... God Bless America Again

Discussion in 'Music' started by Mari North, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Nationalism is beginning to spread. I think that is why Trump is so popular among the common folks and so hated by the elites. You can see the same thing in Victor Orban in Hungary and Marine Le Pen in France. Weeks ago I posted about some leaders undergoing an "Awakening" as they see what is going on in the West. Trump was one, Putin is another, and the two mentioned above. Giorgia Meloni in Italy MAY be another; she campaigned as a nationalist, but I don't think she has lived up to expectations. Germany and Canada also have possibilities. The newly-elected guy in Argentina sounds like he is another, but he hasn't been in office long enough to make sure. Ecuador's new president is a nationalist as well, but the cartels in his country are fighting against his crackdown on them, and I don't know who is winning there. I don't know about the UK, but Scotland certainly has a nationalist movement as I am sure you know. I don't know who is leading it though.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  2. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Interesting and hopeful but then most Scandinavian nations are being invaded like we are.
    Woke citizens are too afraid of being called phobic, racist. xenophobic ,etc,etc,etc, to save themselves, much less their culture. We are divided more than ever, we all lose in this type of culture.
    I just pity the youth of the world, futures not looking too good. I have all these grandchildren ,great grands who will pay for our self-loathing and apathy.

3. Marie Mallery

Registered

4. Marie Mallery

Registered