Flight Mh370 Missing For Years

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Corie Henson, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

Do you still remember the Malaysian airliner that went missing some years ago? I have seen the news the other night that said authorities are still hopeful that the missing plane would be found. I remember Australia with a statement short of confirming that they had already found the wreckage according to the satellite images. However, the Australian prime minister failed to prove his declaration.

There is this theory that the MH370, a big plane that is hard to hide, is actually hijacked by aliens. It's whereabouts unknown. That theory is more logical than the Australian theory that the plane is in the Indian Ocean, located in the opposite direction of the plane's northern route to Beijing.

Joe Riley likes this.
  2. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Move over, Amelia Earhart....you've got company!;)
    [​IMG]

"Evidence surfaced Friday in a new report that suggests the pilot of the disappeared Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 might have taken the plane on a premeditated suicidal flight. The plane vanished in March 2014 with 239 people aboard".

"The report from New York Magazine claims to have obtained information from the Malaysian investigation into the incident that was previously unknown to the public".

"New York has obtained a confidential document from the Malaysian police investigation into the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 that shows that the plane’s captain, Zaharie Ahmad Shah, conducted a simulated flight deep into the remote southern Indian Ocean less than a month before the plane vanished under uncannily similar circumstances. The revelation, which Malaysia withheld from a lengthy public report on the investigation, is the strongest evidence yet that Zaharie made off with the plane in a premeditated act of mass murder-suicide."

3. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I can believe the suicide by pilot theory but not the abducted by aliens one. There was another pilot that did similar, I think in the Swiss Alps.

4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It seems like "suicide" has become the accepted answer for a lot of happenings these days, regardless of the circumstances. Sometimes, even regardless of the actual facts of death, such as the person who supposedly shot himself several times with a nail gun (he was a banker, not a contractor) to commit suicide.
    Now, I ask you..... How likely is that ?
    While it is quite possible that he had some kind of a gun for protection, and might have decided to commit suicide with that, I can 't think that anyone would choose to fill their body up with nails from an automatic nail gun if they wanted to die. Or that they would even continue to shoot themself, after the first shot.
    In any case, that is not exactly what I wanted to write about.

Most of us have read about the Burmuda Triangle, where many ships and planes have simply disappeared over the years, some of them never to have even a trace found.
    A less generally-known fact is that these vortices are found all over the world, and there is one in the ocean south of Maylasia, where MH370 is said to have last been known to be headed.
    If you look at this map that shows the worldwide vortex system, you can see that some of the other planes have also gone down in areas near a vortex, maybe even quite a few of them.
    Some have had the wreckage found, expecially when it happened over land and not sea; and some are probably still missing, like the Maylasian plane is.
    There is no way of knowing if the vortex played a part in the disappearance or not; but it is certainly a possibility to be considered.
    image.jpeg

Joe Riley and Ina I. Wonder like this.
  5. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

In the case of the pilot, suicide is a more believable possibility, because he had a flight simulator at his home, and flew a similar flight plan on it before the plane went missing. Maybe he did not want it to be known, that he took his own life. It would also be the simplest explanation.

6. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

Wreckage from a plane was found washed up on a beach in South Australia, about 3 months ago ,it was first thought it could be from the missing MH 370 flight ..the find gave grieving families including Australians a bit of hope.
    It was stated at the time of the find, if it was part of the plane, it would prove they may have been "looking" in the wrong direction for plane
    However it's since been proved it wasn't part of the plane ..which remains one of the worlds greatest mysteries
    I did see on our TV news last night that the search is going to be called off
    https://blogs.crikey.com.au/planeta...-says-debris-found-kangaroo-island-not-mh370/

7. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

With the depth of the Pacific Ocean it also makes looking for the plane more than a little difficult. I just see this search going on forever actually. I guess it will be a mystery that people will speculate on for quite some time. I think that it may be solved eventually, but look at the Amelia Earhart mystery, that story has some evidence along with it, and they recently discovered some artifacts on an uninhabited island, but speculation continues to exist about what really happened. It is likely Earhart and navigator Fred Noonan landed on an uninhabitated island and survived for a time.

Kate Ellery and Sheldon Scott like this.
  8. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

New MH370 Analysis Suggests No One At Controls During Crash

SYDNEY (AP) — "A fresh analysis of the final moments of doomed Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 suggests no one was controlling the plane when it plunged into the ocean, according to a report released by investigators on Wednesday, as experts hunting for the aircraft gathered in Australia's capital to discuss the fading search effort".

9. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

Watched the Netflix 3 part documentary on this subject yesterday ,what a mystery and sadness for the families who may never know what happened to their loved ones.

Mary Stetler likes this.