Flying to Greece - Karpathos

Discussion in 'Travel & Vacation' started by Helene Lawson, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Helene Lawson

Helene Lawson Veteran Member
    Registered

This year I'm flying to Greece to Karpathos and I am very excited about it.
    I've neer been to Greece before, has anyone of you members of this forum have been there before?
    Here are some photos.

Helene, your image links aren't working and, since I don't know that they are free image hosting sites, I would rather not display the images directly here since some hosts might object to that. Here are the links to the photos you were intending to display.
    Here is a link to the thread where we discussed adding images to this forum. Perhaps there is something here that will help.

-- Admin

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  2. Ruth Belena

Ruth Belena Veteran Member
    Registered

I've been to the biggest of the Greek islands, Crete, and spent a few hours between flights at Athens. I would love to return to Greece sometime. You will enjoy it if you are interested in experiencing a different culture, places of natural beauty and sites of historic interest.
    The local people I met were very welcoming and hospitable to foreigners. I also like Greek cuisine and had some good meals there.

3. Richard Paradon

Richard Paradon Supreme Member
    Registered

Sounds like a great trip, @Helene Lawson ! I have never been there but I love the food, especially the deserts! Hope you take many photos to share with us!