Game Chat

Discussion in 'Games & Riddles' started by Louise Williams, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

in summer when they are plentiful and ….cheaper ( $12 a kg at moment ) I slice the cheeks off the red ones and place cut side down on grill tray a cook under grill till black ….then put in a plastic or glass bowl and cover with plastic wrap .
    when cool enough to handle peel blacks skins off ….make a little bit of garlic / salt / pepper / lemon juice / olive oil and tip over prepared capsicums only enough to barely coat then with the mix ..yum yum with meat or in a salad
    @Shirley Martin

2. Kate Ellery

Registered

Thanks for games Steve gotta go it’s 3 pm and I want to watch Judge Judy …yep I need to get a life :):):)

3. Steve North

Steve North Supreme Member
    Registered

Your welcome Kate.... Been a pleasure.... Take care and enjoy the Judge...

4. Louise Miller

Louise Miller Veteran Member
    Registered

That Judge Judy is a real fire cracker,!!I like her, she tells it like it is....ive not watched her show in a long time ..Her show is not on our tv anymore..

Nobody is here, , im taking my toys and going home!! Humph!!:mad:

Last edited: Nov 22, 2021
  5. Steve North

Registered

6. Kate Ellery

Registered

We just got home from Adelaide ( 7pm ) after going down for business stuff today but the main reason was to get back into our social life by getting back into our dancing ,so we went to a afternoon dance venue which we both prefer now days can’t seem to handle late nights now days , although Saturday night dances once went to midnight have been cut back to 11pm .

The strongest we all drink at our social ballroom dancing is black coffee it’s not that it’s not permitted in the halls we go to it’s just all who go don’t drink or smoke (we used to go to 2 seperate venues prior to Covid )

Anyway we really enjoyed our day out getting back into dancing

7. Steve North

Registered

I am very glad you are getting back into the life again..
    It is important to have something to look forward to and something you do together..
    How often do you go dancing ???

8. Kate Ellery

Registered

Up until COVID appeared in Australia in March 2019 we danced 2-3 times a week Steve .
    Now we are just getting back after both suffering from broken bones , the venues close for Christmas soon so we will have
    from mid Dec to the first week in Jan off
    and get back to normal …..hopefully .

We’ve not had any Covid cases in SA for months .. …

However our premier opened our borders to Victoria yesterday …(100’s SA residents NOT IMPRESSED ) because the Victorian’s still have up to 8.000 cases a week …..
    Complete Madness :eek::( so it will no doubt effect our dancing next year and maybe before then :(:eek:

9. Kate Ellery

Registered

I need to correct that date …..:).I looked up the date Covid was first detected in Australia it was Mid Jan 2020 not March 2019 as I said ..it seems like years since we have bed wearing masks ..as well as all the restrictions :(
    stuffing our lives about :eek:

10. Louise Miller

Registered

Hello Kate, your legs does not bother you when your dancing? i think thats great,!!!!,

Let nothing hold back, a woman who loves to dance ,from dancing !!

[​IMG]

11. Louise Miller

Registered

Hey, ya'll i have to leave now , hubs is getting hungry , Have a nice evening and see you tomorrow.. byeee wave.gif

12. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Bye, y'all. I may not be here tomorrow because I'll be busy with Thanksgiving stuff.

13. Kate Ellery

Registered

My leg is still a bit sore and it swelled up a bit cause I wear proper dancing shoes with a strap I had made to for my feet when we first stared dancing but I can’t let it stop me cause I’ll get fat and lazy just sitting and thinking about exercise @Louise Miller we are planning on going again next Tuesday afternoon cause we have a Christmas get together with a group of friends on Monday for lunch ( about 25 of us ) so I’ll need to dance Tuesday to wear the extra calories off won’t I
    Hey Louise I pinched your Minnie / Mickey case I liked it it’s cute as

14. Steve North

Registered

Boy are those hours of daylight ever getting shorter..
    getting a bit nippy up here as well.. the high today was -6c and tonight it will be -17c...

15. Louise Miller

Registered

thats ok Kate, and yes i too walk down to our Mail box 6 days a week ..we live on a hill so walking down is not bad but walking back up sometimes is a chore but i always feel better after words.. its too cold now to walk any dogs at the shelter so will have to wait til next spring to walk any dogs again,,

Steve i here you loud and clear, i even try to stay up later at night just to extend the day a little longer,, the older we get , the faster the days go by , seems like to me, anyway,,!!