Game Chat

Discussion in 'Games & Riddles' started by Louise Williams, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

The meaning of Cull @Louise Miller

cull
    /kʌl/
    See definitions in:
    All
    Ecology
    Farming
    verb
    1. 1.
      reduce the population of (a wild animal) by selective slaughter.
      "he sees culling deer as a necessity"

2. Louise Miller

Louise Miller Veteran Member
    Registered

ok got it, ,,,in chicago they have what is called a Slaughter House, ,they kill animals so that we have some meat to eat,, my father use to have to walk by that place to get to his job, he said he wore a hankerchief over his nose to try to tone down the smell.. OYE!

Kate Ellery likes this.
  3. Louise Miller

Registered

kate i tried to send you a conversation but it did not work for me so i just copied what i had wrote to you here,,
    i have to leave now my dear, was fun playing the games with you ,
    hope to see you tomorrow . same time ,, same place,
    hope to see you tomorrow , have a wonderful day, byeeeeeeee

Kate Ellery likes this.
  4. Steve North

Steve North Supreme Member
    Registered

We also have a slaughter house in Massey.. It is very clean with NO smell at all..
    Actually, it is very well run and kept..
    They sell all kinds of meat and poultry to the public at very reasonable prices..

5. Kate Ellery

Registered

We have one as well about 80 Km from us , there used to one in the city ( suburbs ) that closed prob 20 years ago ..that area is now a huge shopping area called a homemaker centre ,with shops for everything for the home

6. Steve North

Registered

We finally got the report from the coroner..
    He died from a ruptured aorta of the heart.. The blood went around the heart and the heart couldn't beat..
    He died a sudden death......

7. Kate Ellery

Registered

Sad for all the family @Steve North but at least you have some closure knowing how he died

8. Louise Miller

Registered

sorry to hear that steve,, We never know when our name will be called,,
    my sister lost her hubby , he was only 50 yrs old,he knew he had a bad heart and was waiting for a donor but he passed on quietly at his office job at his desk,,,
    My sis was devistated !!and they have 4 kids too, My sis has since married long after he passed away,,,

9. Steve North

Registered

THIS IS THE PRELIMINARY REPORT FROM THE CORONER...

As I mentioned in my previous email, I have received the preliminary results of Mr. Clark's autopsy from the forensic pathologist. Autopsy showed an aortic dissection, which is a tear in the body's main artery for blood circulation (the aorta). The dissection spread up to the level of the heart causing a collection of blood around the heart. This put pressure on the heart muscle and prevented it from functioning properly. Based on these findings, we think Mr. Clark died rather suddenly when the collection of blood formed around his heart.

10. Steve North

Registered

Something that I haven't mentioned on here which is extremely important...
    .......................... HE WAS A SMOKER...........

11. Kate Ellery

Registered

Sorta strange you mention that your son was a smoker @Steve North when I looked at David’s photo you posted I thought his face showed signs of being a smoker.

Sadly it MAY have contributed to his untimely death ,however it doesn’t take away his parents ( you and Annmarie’s ) heartache about his sudden death.

Sadly we have 1000’s kids as young as 7 years old using those Vapes here in Aust so imagine what sort of Heath issues they will have in the future.

There was a fairly lengthy segment in the news last night about the poisons that have been found in Vapes including arsenic / pesticides and dozens of others dangerous additives.
    It’s been reported kids as young as 5 are vaping with parents watching on …. Sad

Last edited: May 27, 2023
  12. Kate Ellery

Registered

Regarding smoking both my parents died at 60 and 61 and their deaths were 100% related to Drinking and smoking
    both of which I’ve never taken up …….
    Ron has never smoked either in fact neither …. of us have even tried a cigarette lit …or unlit

I was watching a segment on TV morning show last week and they were talking about Queen Camilla :eek: saying how she was ( and maybe still is a heavy smoker ) just looking at her face tells anyone that ……. IMG_3596.gif

One can tell by even listening to someone on the phone or on talkback radio / on TV if they smoke ,they all have a croaky voice that gives the fact away they smoke.

4 of my 5 kids smoke but they know the dangers/ warnings are loud and clear:eek::( ……. no good me saying anything ..it’s in the media one way or another ….weekly … you know I’ve asked many if they taste any better than they smell ? cause they sure stink like hell to me …..….if a smoker walks past me in a shop/ anywhere ( not smoking) the stench of smoke on their cloths makes me sneeze in a instant

13. Steve North

Registered

Yes, he was a smoker............. but he definitely wasn't a drinker...

Personally, I don't smoke and my wife is asthmatic which means no smoke around her...
    We don't have any alcohol drinks in our house, ....... not even wine.....

14. Louise Miller

Registered

i started smoking at age 13, quit when i had my 60th Birthday , and im so happy i did,!!!!!!
    as time went on , i could smell flowers and the fresh air and quit my constant coughing, it took a good month to get to the point that i could smell flowers and could smell food cooking and i quit my coughing spells too,
    My brother died of lung cancer in his early 70's from smoking,,he never even tried to quit,,!\
    and i 'm sure i will still be here for my 81 year Birthday in November,, Good Lord willing ..i hope,..

15. Kate Ellery

Registered

I just got up , gotta get ready as we are going to be away today Monday as well as Tuesday, see ya all on Wednesday my time, I’m not taking my iPad

Shirley Martin likes this.