Global Underworld Smashed

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Craig Wilson, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

An ingenious joint Australian Federal Police/FBI 'sting' is believed to have obliterated a sizeable portion of global organized crime.

A clever AFP tech man is behind the massive and audacious three year operation.. titled Operation Ironside after he was able to hack into the ANOM criminal app and decipher millions of messages and criminal plans for local and global mass drug importations, industrial scale money laundering, gun running and executions of informants.

Australian Mafia figures, murderous bikers and members linked to South American drug cartels, Asian Triads and Middle Eastern and European criminal syndicates have been or will be arrested and charged. Overnite further raids were made in the US, UK and Europe.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

3. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

i was impressed with Trumps work on human trafficking here and those many kids that were rescued. I wondered why no other president saw it as a priority. And how it stopped short, after the election.

4. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

The international named Operation Ironside/Trojan Horse has netted 800 suspected criminals globally along with $148m in cash, tonnes of drugs, cryptocurrencies, weapons and luxury cars. Latest raids were held in Germany, Sweden, Latvia, and the Netherlands. Little news is coming out about US, Asian or Middle East arrests.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
  5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Here is a news report about how the sting operation went down, and videos of some of the contraband drugs and criminals that were arrested.

6. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

To show you how widespread this problem is and how corrupt our institutions are, I just read an article about members of the Fairfax County Virginia police department (including the then-chief) who are defendants in a Federal lawsuit brought by a woman who was a victim of human trafficking between 2010-2015 (lured here from Costa Rica under false pretenses then threatened her with her family back home) and forced to engage into prostitution. 13 cops, a captain, and the chief actively hindered the investigation into the trafficking ring for 4 years in exchange for "free services" from the trafficked women.

This has been corroborated by the department's Sex Trafficking Detective, who was berated, had his overtime cut, was refused travel requests, threatened with loss of his job, and otherwise coerced by the chief when he began looking into the trafficking ring, until he dropped the investigation altogether. "Trafficked women weren’t victims of crime," the Sex Trafficking Detective was told.

I lived in that county for over 45 years since it was nothing. It is just outside of DC, and is consistently ranked among the Top 5 Richest Counties in the country. The police chief makes $200,000/year. I bet that poor woman could name names that might make a lot of people real uncomfortable...many of whom politically outrank that police chief both in Virginia and DC. Can you imagine the [true] things she's got to say about this country? Can you imagine how much of this is going on across this nation right now?

Al Amoling and Don Alaska like this.
  7. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

After Trump, BIden left the border open to cartels with drug smuggling and sex trade on an even grander scale than pre Trump. (yes I know Trump was not a saint but I wondered to myself, if finding all those children an sex slaves was possible, why did it not happen previously?)
    I remember when it was found that Boys Town was a stable for sex victims.
    The corruption in this country is horrifying. The Mayor of Chicago is actively cutting back on the police in Chicago and then calling on the Fed for help which is the plan to institute martial law. Trump offered assistance with all the gun violence in Chicago and was turned down. He would have cleaned the place up but would not have removed the 2nd amendment.
    Allowing 100's of shootings a day to push an agenda! But it is black on black violence so it does not fit. So it is not put out there by the mainstream media.

With no voter ID, anyone can vote, so the agenda 21/31 will be pushed forward because the masses like free stuff. The corruption will keep coming. The dollar is dead because of manipulation and the masses don't see inflation as increasing by the gov't handouts and new expenses. They don't get it!
    New York has Quarantine Mandates ready...
    I wish more were truly woke and ready to fight.

John Brunner likes this.
  8. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Virginia's new governor has made Human Trafficking one of the promises listed in his first Executive Orders issued on the Saturday he was inaugurated. I am as glad he is focusing on this as I am disgusted that it is even an issue in my state.

This crap exists in the suburbs in large part because they offer a low-rent location for the "business" that services the elite in DC. This single issue is gonna paint as large a target on Youngkin's back as it did Trump's.

Yvonne Smith and Al Amoling like this.