Go Away Ebay!

Discussion in 'Not Sure Where it Goes' started by Hal Pollner, Sep 22, 2021.

1. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

Ebay has been sending me notices nearly every day that they have NON BRASS O-Scale 2-Rail Steam Locomotives for sale on their site.

Every Locomotive that they have ready for bidding is BRASS...just what I DON'T want!

I try to contact them to tell them to stop, but they want my Account Number or my Password or my User Name .

All I want to do is talk to someone ON THE TELEPHONE and tell them to stop sending me notices of items I don't want!

Hal

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

If it is coming in your email, just block the email address, and then ebay can’t keep sending you any mail. You must have an eBay account, or they would not have your email, so you might want to just cancel the eBay account if you do not intend to buy anything from ebay.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
    Don Alaska likes this.
  3. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

Thanks, Yvonne, but how do I know if I have an eBay account.....where do I find it?
    Harry

4. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

Hi Hal.

You can also 'unsubscribe to their emails. It's usually located at the bottom of the email in small print and sometimes blue print.

You may not have an Ebay account but just had interest and searched something on Ebay.

John Brunner and Yvonne Smith like this.