Graphene Shedding From Vaccinated To The Unvaccinated

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Joy Martin, Feb 17, 2024.

1. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

From One to Another: Doctors find Graphene is shedding from the COVID-19 vaccinated to the Unvaccinated, forming Deadly Blood Clots & Decimating Blood Cells

In his latest set of slides of blood samples taken from both “vaccinated” and unvaccinated people, Dr. Philippe van Welbergen demonstrated that the graphene being injected into people is organising and growing into larger fibres and structures, gaining magnetic properties or an electrical charge and the fibres are showing indications of more complex structures with […]

https://expose-news.com/2024/02/17/drs-find-graphene-shed-vaxed-to-unvaccinated/

John Nopales likes this.
  2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I think that is all made up @Joy Martin. Several of the slides don't look real.

3. Joy Martin

Registered

The shedding discussions have been going on for over 2 yrs... and you know this MRNA type shots are not the so called normal run of the mill shots...

4. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

John Campbell talked of fibers in people in funeral homes for embalming, which blocked the embalming fluid. Blood samples taken from vaccinated people separated out into three layers. A clear, gel like layer is what they think forms the fibers in the dead.

John Nopales likes this.
  5. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I don't argue with the possibility of fibers in the bloodstream of vaxxed people--no personal evidence for or against--but the slides in the video are not real, as is questioned by the interviewer, and how they would transfer from a vaxxed person to an unvaxxed was not explained. Blood transfusion perhaps, but I can't see another way.

6. Joy Martin

Registered

7. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

That appears to be a different problem altogether. I understand vaccine shedding and such, and I believe it was first seen among women of child-bearing age during the pandemic. I guess it is possible that the spike protein could act as a "virus" and shed to another individual, but that is completely different from graphene transfer. I would have to see the raw data, not just anecdotal stories relating occurrences. If I recall, the J&J vaccine was simply an adjuvant-type vaccine, so shedding would be typical there, but with the mRNA vaccine, the spike protein would have to "viralize" and I don't know if that is possible, although I couldn't rule it out based on previously seen data among younger women.

The previous story just didn't seem real. Those slides didn't appear to real, and some were simply artifacts from poorly prepared slides.