Having The Same Dream

Discussion in 'Dreams & Interpretations' started by Rachel Rodarte, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Rachel Rodarte

Rachel Rodarte Veteran Member
    Registered

Lately I have been have the same type of dream, each dream has to do with me being with another man, the majority of the time he is the same person, other times they are movies stars, lol (how I wish,lol). The dreams are about me being engaged to him, but than I remember that I'm married and I can't marry him. Other times it's about my ex, we were engaged at one time. This one is where we get back together again, and again I remember that I'm married. Someone once told me that if I keep dreaming about the same person, meaning my ex, that I should talk to him and ask him why I keep dreaming about him. I don't know if that will work or does it work? Does anyone know the meaning of this types of dreams? And no, I'm interested in anyone else, and the one's that I am, well they are movies stars. Looking forward to reading your answers.

2. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

Let me reiterate that I am not a dream reader but this post is somewhat interesting because it has a love angle in it. However, I believe that your mind is longing for a companion, one that they call a soul mate - someone you are most comfortable with. From what I reckon, your dream is not about your ex or your present but someone imaginary like your ideal man or a crush (if that is the correct term) or just someone you deeply admire like a movie star.

I don't believe it's a good idea to talk to someone when you dream about him often. His only involvement in your dream is his cameo role when you are asleep and you might get an embarrassing reply if not be a suspect that you have a longing for him, huh.

Patsy Faye likes this.
  3. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I dream about different men a lot in my dreams, no movie stars though. Men I don't know and I always wonder
    If the man in my dreams actually exists or maybe it was just someone I saw on a street or something and that image was captured in my sub conscience.

I even have sex sometimes but I'm single so I'm allowed. :)

Not too hard to analyze my dream.

Rachel Rodarte likes this.
  4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

<--- backing out of this thread carefully.

Rachel Rodarte and Chrissy Cross like this.
  5. Chrissy Cross

Registered

6. Rachel Rodarte

Registered

Hi Corie,
    You're probably right, I don't see my husband until the weekends. He work about 2 hours from where we live, so during the week he spend it with his sister. When the weekend rolls around it goes by too fast. This is the first time we have actually being away from each other. You mention a soul mate, and this is what my husband is, he is my soul mate, yes when watching a movie on the Hall Mark channel especially a love story, I wish that could be me. Both my husband and myself admire very much, and one day I asked if I could have an affair with one them, lol (I know it will never happen) he said yes, he also has his admires, and he is allowed to have an affair, (something that will never happen). I do talk to my hubby about my dreams only when they the ones that he know I really like, other than that I don't mention anything. After 25 years of marriage, we can talk about almost anything. The majority of time, if the dream is good, where I keep thinking about I keep it to myself. ;) In my opinion, dreams don't hurt anyone.

Corie Henson likes this.
  7. Rachel Rodarte

Registered

Has it ever happen where you don't see his face? That has also happen to me, where did I see him? Was a movie I just watch, a commercial, and ad. If someone is have sex and is married is that consider cheating?

8. Rachel Rodarte

Registered

Why Ken?

9. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Only in real life. :) Not in your dreams though.

10. Rachel Rodarte

Registered

Here's are a couple of questions, When you're dreaming have you ever tried to dial a phone number and always mess up? or have you ever seen a clock, do you dream in color or black and white?

11. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Yes, I've messed up phone numbers and locker combinations. I always dream in color.

I also have quite a few dreams a night. I also enjoy my dreams, hardly ever have a bad one...some are frustrating though and involve last minute packing and missing my plane.

12. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

A friend of mind told me he dreamed of a girl we knew. I asked him how was she really good he said why. I told him that I might want to dream about her

Chrissy Cross likes this.