House Judiciary Committee Hearing On Weaponization Of Federal Agencies

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Denise Evans, May 18, 2023.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Anyone else watch this?? I was so enthralled by it, well, disgusted with the democrats starting out to blame it all on Trump :p:D But the Whistleblowers statements were right and true, I was so proud of them, and all the "right" sides speakers as well. They've just gone for their first break before a vote, so I am just hangin in there, hoping and praying things go the right way which is to clean out our FBI and DOJ. It could be one job President Trump, if elected, would not have to do!! Go Jim Jordan and all that spoke, especially loved the lady that has a husband in Law Enforcement who stated it was a lie that the Republicans want to defund the police( at least the Constitutional Republicans).

I don't know the outcome yet so don't give it a way but I probably won't be back on here til the end of the meeting ;)

Here's a link if you want to watch, I would hope you do ;)

Ken Anderson likes this.
  2. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

If anything, and I mean ANYTHING comes of this I will be delighted but dozens of people should have been held accountable by now for a laundry list of ills.

Nothing.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  3. Denise Evans

Registered

It looks like I gave the wrong link for the whole committee meeting, unless it happens for more than one day. It's one of those times when Youtube proves how stupid I can be, it's official. I took a nap hoping that recess would end on that PBS video and when I woke it hadn't so I found another video. I know I should have gone to Rumble @Yvonne Smith :(

This one is live, it looks like no ones interested anyway though so no big deal:

4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

That first video you posted was well over 3 hours long, @Denise Evans , and most of us only watch the really short videos (if that) which are posted on the forum. I do not even watch that long of videos otherwise either.
    Since PBS is government funded radio/television, it is not much different than watching mainstream media, and I just am not interested in most of the msm slant on any news, knowing how much they change everything to suit their idea of facts.

Denise Evans likes this.
  5. Denise Evans

Registered

Well that's all good information Yvonne and I only posted it because I thought there might be somebody out there like me that would like to listen and see how these investigations go if you would if you want to just take it down I don't care I'm watching it if no one else wants to watch it I really don't care

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  6. Denise Evans

Registered

One thing I'd like to know, but pretty much believe, is that the minority isn't being allowed to have copies of all the documents. I know this isn't like court and I understand the Whitleblowers getting bombed by I guess a leak of info to the press, which I do NOT put passed the Leftists, and not wanting that to happen again. Anyone know the "rules of law" on that?

Ed Wilson likes this.
  7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Republicans weren't even allowed to serve on committees when the Democrats had the majority. When they were, the Democrats chose the Republicans who were allowed to serve, so we had Democrats like Mitt Romney, Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski, and Lynn Cheney representing the GOP.

Yvonne Smith and Denise Evans like this.
  8. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Law??? You must have forgotten who we're dealing with.

Denise Evans likes this.
  9. Denise Evans

Registered

So that's the law, or were the dems just breaking the law, again? To me, all I heard from the democrats in the "hearing" so far has been "it's Trump's fault" or and the most stupid thing I have heard so far was the black chic sitting next to Jim Jordan saying that just because these are military, and served their country, worked years for FBI without a blemish, doesn't mean they are not capable of lying, or committing crimes. Then she gave a list of 3 I think, military folks that were traitors or whatever. As usual not just grasping at straws, the dems just get more stupid because they thing there's enough stupid people that are still listening. Which sadly, I'm sure there are.

10. Denise Evans

Registered

I know pretty much who and what we are dealing with now, after hearing the dems lack of anything substantial to come at these Whistleblowers with, I can only hope there's enough that recognize and won't go with them on it.

11. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

When you're talking about Congress, you're talking about congressional rules rather than laws, so there's a lot of wiggle room. I think fairness is the real issue here, and it's fair to say that it wasn't done fairly when the Democrats were in charge and it may not have been done fairly here, given that I'm not sure how valid the arguments about receiving documents were.

Denise Evans likes this.
  12. Denise Evans

Registered

Jim Jordan was told by I think a lawyer maybe, sitting behind him to help, that it was up to the Whistleblower whether or not, and I know why they didn't trust the dems with the info the way they twist and turn info.

13. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

You will find nothing can be done because all the three letter agencies are all corrupt and like the DOJ will not investigate itself. Nothing can be done until the military takes over and brings their judgement it world wide. It can not come soon enough, the justice system are coming after the innocent Americans and letting the criminals go free.

14. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I think the true meaning of investigations was supposed to have been a primary responsibility of the ..cough.. DoJ. Knowing that we do not have a functioning government on any front today these hearings are useless. Everyone that still possesses a functioning brain already know who the guilty parties are. We all knew hillary was guilty of treason and the author of a coup de tat, normally punishable by death as prescribed in our laws, the FBI actors were also a party to treason and once again punishable by death due to the seriousness of a coup attempt to overthrow a legal election. How much would one need to prove this to all the brain dead in America. It is so important to our survival as a nation that regardless who is elected President in 2024 it should be the first order of business to see these people all are brought to justice. And the coup de tat continues with these silly little soros funded last on the graduation list of attorneys running NY State. There is so much corruption going on today I doubt it could ever be handled without military intervention and arrest of all the actors including the elected protecting the guilty parties. :(