How Easy To Control You

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Psychology' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Jim Brown and Bobby Cole like this.
  2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I haven’t looked at the link yet but the basics are as they have always been.
    Fear always takes a front seat then money and then sex.
    Followers will always follow without thinking and leaders know all of the above in order to lead.

3. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

HERD MENTALITY!!

4. Martha Ferris

Martha Ferris Well-Known Member
    Registered

5. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Your so called credible study was proven false many times.

See 1981 surgeons mask trial (5 months) which proved it then, again, and many times since then.
    (if you care to search for the truth, instead of believing that the foxes are really interested in the welfare of the chickens)

Your oopsinion is not really worth the time to follow up any more , is it ? (since the ones you trust were proven wrong)

i.e. you lost your own credibility when you endorsed the foxes/ known perpetrators.

6. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Did you even bother to read your own link/ url ?

I just did. There is NO EVIDENCE THERE - no study at all, to trial period at all, nothing showing that masks are at all effective, not one iota there AT YOUR OWN LINKED STUDY.

7. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Surprised? I was a little bit surprised when I read the url/ link to the cdc that "supposedly" showed masks are effective.

There is nothing there at all, not even one study (at least I did not see one mentioned (maybe I missed it?) ) .

Not even one study showing masks are effective

Oh, btw, there was recently , I think a few weeks ago or less, a DANISH STUDY , by doctors, that they did HOPING to show masks were effective.

Guess what? It showed again that masks are not effective (apparently), because instead of making it known, instead of publishing it,

they buried it.

So far now, here and abroad, in this forum, and everywhere else, NOT ONE STUDY shows the masks are at all helpful or effective. Not one so far. Ever.

8. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Interesting a virus which escaped a high level bio weapons lab can be stopped by a cloth mask. Why did they not tell us before and they could have save billions building these labs.

John Brunner likes this.
  9. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Did masks EVER work ? (hint : from history, and from studies, never. No, masks did not EVER work)

Here's one researcher who looked into it, through all the medical literature available >>

"Conclusion: “It would appear that minimum contamination can best be achieved by not wearing a mask at all” and that wearing a mask during surgery “is a standard practice that could be abandoned.”

Link To Source_”Is a mask necessary in the operating theatre?”

Excerpt From Original Article:

August 11, 2020 | By Arthur Firstenberg:

“As a person who went to medical school, I was shocked when I read Neil Orr’s study, published in 1981 in the Annals of the Royal College of Surgeons of England. Dr. Orr was a surgeon in the Severalls Surgical Unit in Colchester. And for six months, from March through August 1980, the surgeons and staff in that unit decided to see what would happen if they did not wear masks during surgeries. They wore no masks for six months, and compared the rate of surgical wound infections from March through August 1980 with the rate of wound infections from March through August of the previous four years.

And they discovered, to their amazement, that when nobody wore masks during surgeries, the rate of wound infections was less than half what it was when everyone wore masks.

Their conclusion: “It would appear that minimum contamination can best be achieved by not wearing a mask at all” and that wearing a mask during surgery “is a standard practice that could be abandoned.”

I was so amazed that

I scoured the medical literature, sure that this was a fluke and that newer studies must show the utility of masks in preventing the spread of disease.

But to my surprise

the medical literature for the past forty-five years has been consistent:

masks are useless in preventing the spread of disease

and, if anything,

(MASKS) are unsanitary objects that themselves (YES< THE MASKS> )

spread bacteria and viruses.

So, then, according to ALL medical evidence and studies, masks increase infections and spread disease .

10. Jeff Elohim

Registered

So, then, HOW can people be CONVINCED to wear masks, to fear a harmless virus, a make-believe made-up virus, and to take a dangerous shot that so far with all the other costs involved
    has cost the world / usa/ people
    more than 4 TRILLION DOLLARS for nothing ?

11. Martha Ferris

Registered

You are correct so here are other links for you: A rapid systematic review of the efficacy of face masks and respirators against coronaviruses and other respiratory transmissible viruses for the community, healthcare workers and sick patients - PubMed (nih.gov); The Evolving Science of Face Masks and COVID-19 - FactCheck.org; Efficacy of face mask in preventing respiratory virus transmission: A systematic review and meta-analysis - PubMed (nih.gov); Mayo Clinic research confirms critical role of masks in preventing COVID-19 infection – Mayo Clinic News Network

Face masks PLUS other precautions can reduce the spread of infection. While I agree the single study you cited is interesting where are supporting and more recent studies? In science to be accurate studies and experiments must be reproduceable through repeated testing.
    A made up virus? Seriously? Tell that to all the people who have had it. Tell that to all the families of the people who have died from it. Tell that to all the people who have lasting health issues because of it. We can't even get two parties to work together in this country yet you seem to expect us to believe that there is a global conspiracy involving every country to pull off a huge hoax about a nonexistent pandemic.
    As to the safety of the vaccines see these sites:
    Is the COVID-19 Vaccine Safe? | Johns Hopkins Medicine
    Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines | CDC
    Are they safe? Which one is best? Your COVID-19 vaccine questions — answered | AAMC
    Evidence Points to Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines for Pregnant People - FactCheck.org
    Get the facts about COVID-19 vaccines - Mayo Clinic

12. Martha Ferris

Registered

As of today I can find no concrete evidence to support that the coronavirus escaped from a lab. The rest of your comment merely displays your ignorance. We are all ignorant as no one knows everything but it is your choice whether to remedy that.

Hoot Crawford likes this.
  13. Jeff Elohim

Registered

I'm still correct, and just to play along I went to the mayo clinic news link you gave .
    There is no study there at all proving the effectiveness or ineffectiveness of masks.

Therefore, it remains that every study, every ACTUAL STUDY, of masking, and every city where a mask mandate was put in place, shows clearly that the masking was ineffective, EVEN FOR DOCTORS IN SURGERY.

If you have an actual study in that list of yours, make it known. It's not worth it for anyone to go thru that list when so far all your information has been a hindrance to life and not beneficial, in all the posts and references you gave.

Since there are already several studies posted on this forum, that I have read, and your should too, right? - that clearly show the masks caused increased infections, or just did not change the outcome,

Why even do you bother to trust the ones who perpetrated such a huge hoax as the vaxxes and the viral theory and the masking ?
    Why would anyone trust them ?

14. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Why do you think at all that you can trust the foxes to ever think of protecting the chickens ?
    It is a fail from the start trusting those you indicate you trusted. They have been totally proven false.

15. Jeff Elohim

Registered

All you have found is hyperbole to support your own theories which were in fact proven false by evidence and results for over 100 years.

i.e. no concrete evidence, no substantial evidence, no evidence at all that is trustworthy to any objective observer,
    and the multitudes who have been harmed by those ideas you support ? well, you might be held accountable for anyone you tricked .