If This Is The Olympics This Year, I Won't Be Watching

Discussion in 'Protests & Riots' started by Beth Gallagher, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

This crap is getting old and should not be allowed. Either represent your country or stay the hell at home with your ridiculous "activism." You look like a damn fool up there compared to two who are happy to represent the greatest country on earth. (Or was it just that you came in 3rd??? :p)

upload_2021-6-29_16-14-32.png

2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Totally, absolutely agree, Beth!

Don Alaska likes this.
  3. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't think she should be allowed to represent US in the Olympics.

4. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I saw that. Friggin' low-class idiots trying to get their creds.

I may be wrong. She and others may be well-versed with factually-accurate current-day grievances. But the odds are...

5. Hoot Crawford

Hoot Crawford Veteran Member
    Registered

I will not be watching the Olympics, unless of course they have medals for nude, female, tag team jello wrestling. Then I'm all in....

6. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I'll watch my favorite gymnast, Simone Biles. What a little powerhouse she is! Just amazing.

7. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I dated a woman who taught gymnastics, and attended some meets with her. The McDonalds American Cup competition was held near us one year (or perhaps it was the trials) and we attended. There are no words to describe seeing those young men & women do what they do in person. You can't believe that humans are capable of such things. It is one of the few sports that is truly more enjoyable in person, and that loses so much when televised.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  8. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Beth Gallagher

I have never ceased to be absolutely amazed by the gymnasts, both male and female (with emphasis, of course, guess where?). Ms Biles is beyond belief! Each time In see her, I seriously hope she never hurts herself. Such
    spinning in mid-air, and landing without falter, and here I can't even walk without falling down!

Frank

9. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Usually do not watch - now I certainly will not.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  10. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Gwen Berry has found her niche to make some money, that’s all. The left handed fist in the air has been taken. Taking a knee has been taken and the originator has made millions from that act.
    Berry has her black protest shirt to put over her face which will undoubtedly earn her more than a first place gold ($37,500) and a couple of moderate endorsements would if indeed she took first place in the actual Olympics.

Her theatrics are indeed disgusting and she should not even be allowed to kiss the feet of those who truly want to represent the United States at the Olympics.
    But that said, even now I am supposing that she will come out of this whole thing financially set as yet another face and name Nike or some other major Chinese made outfit hands her cash to do it again, and again, and again.
    No doubt some major clothing company will even be selling certified Gwen Berry black t-shirts with her name and the word Protest emblazoned on them for a meager $150 for which she will get a modest 10-20% of the take.
    And also no doubt we’ll be seeing other idiots with their back to the flag and kneeling to the anthem whilst wearing their certified Gwen Berry T-shirts over their face during other sporting events nation wide.

The left has ruined the NFL, NBA, public restrooms, most of our educational system, the Boy Scouts, the Girl Scouts, our fuel supply, parts of our military, 6 states and is now going for the Olympics.
    What a way to unite a country…..

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
    Al Amoling and Beth Gallagher like this.