If You Love The Usa, Pray For Biden

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Shirley Martin, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Yeah, what a letdown. He's got his list of reporters to call on, and then reading the prepared answers to the vetted questions as usual. :rolleyes: He never looks up from his notes while reading, but at least he can still read.

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Maybe. Since he refused to be checked for an earpiece during the debates, he may simply be repeating something that is being dictated to him through an earpiece. He may need to concentrate on what is being stated over the earpiece so he can repeat it verbatim. He may not be able to even read his notes or a teleprompter. If you ever watched an Obama interview without a teleprompter, you would see that even he, supposed an orator, could not speak without notes or without someone else writing his words for him.

3. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

That was pitiable. Even with the questions and answers beforehand, he only gave one definite answer. That was about whether he regretted rolling back President Trump's EO about the border. The rest was just a long rambling off topic reply . For the last 30 minutes or so, I was saying, "Somebody, please get him off there." It was that sad.

I have about changed my mind. I think I will start praying for him to retire and find some kind of quiet peace. Kamalho is doing all the work, anyway. Have you noticed that she is never far away from his elbow? She is talking to world leaders which is normally the president's job.

4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Oh, but she is so very dangerous....

Bobby Cole likes this.
  5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I read the transcript of his speech and some of the question and answer period and did a follow up through the fact checkers and yup, the prevarications never seems to cease with Biden. (or Harris)
    As usual, he totally eliminated the number of inoculations that were already given by the time he was installed in office so he could come up with the WE did this thing and WE met that goal. In other words, he “misled” the public with his numbers.
    Now, if we view the number of inoculations given throughout the world on a per capital basis, the United States is BEHIND several countries and not in the lead as Biden insists. Another lie.
    So far as the polls go in regard to how Biden is favored, he said that the majority of Republicans favor what he has done thus far. False. If perhaps we look at a party line construct then maybe but overall, the majority of Republican voters do Not favor Biden’s performance anywhere near the 53% that is touted by left wing pollsters.

Other than those very blatant “mistakes” there were a couple of others including the border debacle but the bottom line is it is very sad that some of the public is feeding from the hands of Biden’s handlers and believe every word that was spoken.

6. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Ya ever notice how her cackle is almost the exact same as Hillary’s? They were played side by side on the radio this morning and it’s amazing how much they sound alike.

Don Alaska likes this.
  7. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Biden was ask when he was going to run if he would take a cognitive test and he made a joke out of it. Well the joke seems to be on the American people. Why did he not take the test and he could have walked away at least trying to be president. Now it is to late and he might take the whole country down with him.

8. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered