Ina Is In The Hot Seat

Discussion in 'Games & Riddles' started by Terry Page, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Terry Page

Terry Page Supreme Member
    Registered

Picture12.jpg

Please ask your questions for Ina by replying to this thread

2. Terry Page

Terry Page Supreme Member
    Registered

I will start with

Ina if you had your health restored and could do anything you wanted to, but were still at your present age, what would you choose to do with your life?

Lara Moss likes this.
  3. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

HI Ina,

Thanks for being the first person in the HOT seat, and answering our questions..

My question is this...

I read somewhere that at 35 you started full time college for 19 years ..and then became the boss of a company of over 300 people for 20 years, how did you juggle this....did you go to college and work at the same time? .:D

Lara Moss likes this.
  4. Steve North

Steve North Supreme Member
    Registered

Wow Ina...... your number one ....

5. Tom Locke

Tom Locke Veteran Member
    Registered

My question: if you had the choice to live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?

Lara Moss likes this.
  6. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

My question is: If you believed in reincarnation and could come back as anyone or anything...who or what would you come back as? :)

Lara Moss likes this.
  7. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

@Terry Page , If my health were better I would start a school to teach others how to survive, 'off the land'. Too many of us would starve to death, or die of exposure to the elements in today's world.

@Holly Saunders , I have always studied whatever I could get my hands on, and numbers just came naturally to me. We still had two children at home when I started college, and I was working full time managing a donut shop.

My father-in-law died leaving a company that was in deeply in debt. Then my mother-in-law asked me to see if I could bring it back to life. I was able to right the company, and expand it from 50 to 329 employees. But, I wasn't willing to quit school, so I continued by taking three to four subjects every semester, including both summer sessions.

As a child, I had learned how to hide and live in my books, which is how I pulled myself through the different challenges that always seemed to come my way. I think it was more that if my mind was always busy, I didn't have time to feel badly about whatever was happening.

I studied honors English and Math academics, Horticulture, Business, Accounting, Phycology, Drawing, Design, Pottery, and I even tried studying computers, but I just do not get how they work.

I quit school when I needed to take in my third grandchild to raise. Something had to go. But until 2008, when I closed the business, I never had time to think about slowing down. I wasn't aware of just how much I was wearing myself out.

@Steve North , Sure would like to see you on the list.

@Tom Locke , I have always been fascinated with Ireland and Scotland.

8. Ina I. Wonder

Registered

@Babs Hunt , I would come back as a teacher of natures ways.

Lara Moss and Babs Hunt like this.
  9. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

@Ina I. Wonder, at 15 you were suddenly the mother of 2 step daughters, how old where they? Did they accept you as their mother or an older sister? Did you feel love for them right away or did it take awhile?

10. Ina I. Wonder

Registered

@Chrissy Page , Patricia was almost two and Gina was just under one, The oldest one wanted a momma, and how do you not love a child. The second girl and I were close until she decided she was in love with and married my oldest son. It bothered her, not me. They were not related by blood, and the heart wants what it wants. She cut me out of her life totally when my oldest son ER was killed, and she left their two children to be raised by me. They turn 51 and 52 in July.

I think all children are blessings to be loved.

Lara Moss and Chrissy Cross like this.
  11. Chrissy Cross

Registered

That's true about children being blessings, but I certainly don't love someone else's child as much as I love mine. If faced with similar circumstances I would have to grow to love that child, although I would try extra hard to make the child feel loved, my deep down real feeling might be different.

You are a better person than I am!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
  12. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Here's another one @Ina I. Wonder, you are so brave and strong and have been through more than anyone I know. Is there anything you are afraid of?

Lara Moss likes this.
  13. Ruby Begonia

Ruby Begonia Supreme Member
    Registered

Ina, how many grandchildren do you have and what are their ages?

Lara Moss likes this.
  14. Bonnie Thomas

Bonnie Thomas Veteran Member
    Registered

In your entire life, what is the best/worst gift you've ever given/received?

Lara Moss likes this.
  15. Ina I. Wonder

Registered

@Chrissy Page , I am afraid to become dependent on someone else.

@Ruby Begonia , nine grandchildren, girl 32, two boys 28, girl 27, boy 26, boy 25, girl 25, girl 16, girl 12, Plus 4 great-grandchildren, boys 7 and 5, girl 5, and one due next month.

@Bonnie Thomas , The Creator gave me a man that believed in me when I didn't.

Lara Moss and Chrissy Cross like this.