Info On Moderna Vaccines, Dead Set Against Mandates!

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Denise Evans, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Some of you may know I had my whole, left, side go numb on Aug 2nd after having both Moderna vaccines. My left arm is still numb to this day. I am NOT telling anyone you should or shouldn't have the vaccine so I'm asking you not to accuse me of it. This is my experience alone, take or leave it, I don't care what you do with it, it's not my biz.

Look what I came across from a video that Dr. Aseem Malhotra was interviewed in, on the mRNA Vaccine causing coronary syndrome. Guess what vaccine I had that “uses the same mRNA technology”? I was given the Moderna vaccines, at my own request I have to say, but this could be something, take it or leave it. I had a TIA on August 2nd after last, Moderna jab, and not one of three doctors has told me I had a TIA for sure. The whole left side went numb and my left arm is still numb to this day, sorry but maybe worth repeating.

I will NEVER take another vaccine, and I am dead set against these mandates they are trying (and succeeding in some cases)to push through. I am hoping those that have not had the vaccine, don't ever trust the CDC, or doctors that are not up to date on EVEN looking at the data/studies, etc. You won't hear this info because it's like underground information that MSM, Big Pharma, and doctors are in cahoots with our rotted government, and are all about money, NOT PEOPLE!! [​IMG] I have downloaded the video to my PC should it be removed by Youtube. I got a warning from Facebook that it was considered false information. If you want to see it, if you can't hear it, ask me and I'll send it to you.

I had just bought Dr. Malhortra's book last night on Kindle Fire (A Statin-Free Life), then found this video and other articles talking about "what the mRNA vaccine is, and they backed up the info, even mayo clinic, that the Maderna Vaccine does use the same technology as Pfizer, and mRNA vaccine.

2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, we wouldn't put-down the CDC or any government agency, let alone my VA doctor or my wife's PCP. I got both Moderna vaccines from the VA last April, with no problems at all. My wife got the Pfizer vaccines from a local hospital and she did run a low-grade fever, that I helped her take care of. We both got the Booster, with absolutely no problems. Before the Booster, we got the Senior High Dose Flu shot, that we get every single year. I've had pneumonia before and it was no fun.

Not everyone reacts to a vaccine in the same way. Some, no problems at all, then others have big problems. But, your experience in no reason to put-down the CDC and any doctors. You had/have a bad experience, but that is you. Generally, when getting a vaccine, the person does take a chance of a bad reaction, but then again, that "reaction" may not happen either.

I have nothing against mandates, because, thru life, we are always getting some kind of mandates from local, state or federal government that we have to follow or trouble may follow us.

Hedi Mitchell and Denise Evans like this.
  3. Denise Evans

Registered

I disagree and I will share this info until the cows come home. I don't poopoo your opinion Cody and certainly not "yours and wifes" experience, but I'll have both my opinion and experience, including what I think about the CDC, Big Pharma and "some" let's say, "not fully educated" doctors.

Ken Anderson and Don Alaska like this.
  4. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Now, another question, how is your health? Any serious or semi-serious problems. Why am I asking? There were those that had a reaction to their first vaccine and were told "don't get the second vaccine if you have a serious reaction to the first one". And, there are those that have serious health problems, but don't want to mention them.

Wife and I are both Diabetic II, with high blood pressure. We are on medications for both and the medications work. My BP is well within normal, but sure wouldn't be that way without those meds.

5. Denise Evans

Registered

I'm not going through all my health history, let's just say doctors have told me for years I am in amazing shape for being my age, no meds. So if you can trust doctors, nothing pre-existing that would cause me harm from the vaccine. I was assured, and assured again, and got the vaccine.

This is what I believe, the Moderna Vaccines harmed me, and after months now of researching all I can find, I am going to be passing on the info to others. I am glad you and your wife came through with flying colors, I honestly am, but no mandates, and forcing others to take the jabs, and no more vaccines for me. If you haven't noticed, they are most likely busy making up more vaccines, since the Left is busy telling us the vaccinated are getting covid anyway.

Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.
  6. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

Are you sure it couldn't have been caused by an inexperienced or careless person giving the injection?

Shoulder injury related to vaccine administration and other injection site events

"Injections that occur below the deltoid muscle can hit the radial nerve and injections that are too far to the side of the deltoid muscle can hit the axillary nerve. If a nerve is hit, the patient will feel an immediate burning pain, which can result in paralysis or neuropathy that does not always resolve."

Too high can hit the shoulder joint which may take months to resolve.

7. Denise Evans

Registered

I really can't say, no problem I noticed with the injection itself. Who knows why some have a reaction and others don't. I just know what happened to me, I don't try and figure out "why" it happened as much as I try to figure out the best way to eat, and get my exercise Nancy. Maybe avoid anything like that happening again.

8. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Don't judge al vaccines by the experience with the mRNA "vaccine", which wouldn't have been a vaccine by the old standard. Most other vaccines are useful if you are in a situation where you could contract a disease covered by a vaccine, such as hepatitis, Yellow Fever, etc. Don't lump all vaccines into the mRNA bucket. They are now convinced that the vaccine being "sold" is totally ineffective against the so-called Omicron strain, and so are two of the three "monoclonal antibody" medications according to some reports. Fortunately, Omicron is a mild endemic form of the disease. The appearance of Omicron essentially announced that the "pandemic" is over.

Faye Fox and Ken Anderson like this.
  9. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't have a problem with the vaccine but I do have a major problem with the #$%$#@!&^% government saying we have to take them. I took mine of my own free will and I think everybody else should have that same choice.

10. Denise Evans

Registered

Glad your vaccine was successful Shirley :)

11. Denise Evans

Registered

I may or may not judge vaccines, that will be my decision, but you can bet I'll have to do the research on my own because I can't trust Doctors that are not doing "their" research, the CDC (hah) or even the fancy, expensive tests. "I doubt it" is not a good enough answer when I ask a doctor, CDC rep, or anyone else, if my TIA had anything to do with the vaccine. And I would never believe anyone that told me "no, it couldn't have been the vaccine".

John Brunner and Al Amoling like this.
  12. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

(In red above) Sounds like we are getting somewhat of an attitude now. But, that is up to you. Then again, today everyone wants to blame any medical problem on the vaccine, be it was the vaccine or something else.

13. Denise Evans

Registered

I'm glad you hightlighted the RED Cody because you're damn right "I" have an attitude and as far as I know, there is no rule against it on this forum, and you don't have to give me permission to have one. If you want my opinion on your opinion, I don't think you have done all the "work" to see both sides of this issue.

Beth Gallagher and Al Amoling like this.
  14. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Things look pretty normal out there this morning, other than paying 20 stinking dollars for one gallon of antifreeze for the old truck, no one was wearing mask in the two places I shopped except a couple of people. No mandates so it must not be too bad out there and being a ground hog as I am I feel safe not being out in public and when I am I do wear the mask out of respect for those around me, not so much for myself. I hate my glasses fogging up while I am trying to shop and breathing in that mask, so irritating ;0(

Beth Gallagher and Denise Evans like this.
  15. Denise Evans

Registered

Thanks for turning on a lightbulb for me in my not "defining" which mandates, but it's those vaccines I am against, especially any that they are trying to mandate for folks that have had Covid, and "at least" we have sources that say those folks are now naturally immune. More will be revealed but that "more" better be something we check out, weigh out, weed out. Not just be led like animals led to the slaughter.

All I know, is I did blindly go into being vaccinated by my doctors, CDC (Fauci), and those that had the vaccine and were fine. That's all good, whatever works for anyone else, and especially, that everyone in this world retains the right to say NO to the vaccine or any other drugs.

As far as the masks, I wear one when told to, and for me, that's ok. I don't think the masks will kill me, but I don't believe they work. If I can smell a fart in an elevator, I just wonder what else can get through a mask?? Sorry, but not really, since I don't know the technical term for that word.

Al Amoling and Thomas Stillhere like this.