Iphone Or Digital Camera And Tv

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Tech Talk' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Have you ever used your iPhone and/or a digital camera to take pictures of things on tv? I can take nice iPhone12 pictures/video of things on tv, but when it comes to action shots, they generally come out very blurry. Since I couldn't do any manual settings on the iPhone, so I had to buy ($7.99) an iphone camera app that does have manual settings in it. Unfortunately, those settings, that include shutter speed and ISO, didn't help the action pictures come out clear when uploaded to the desktop. On the iphone, the action shots can look darn near perfect, but once uploaded to the desktop editing software, the thumbnail (small) pictures are the only ones that look good. Once the picture is opened up, all blurry.

I did read that tv pixels don't necessarily cooperate with an iPhone or digital camera, when it comes to action shots.

Like I've already stated, the video and still shots, with both the iPhone and our digital camera, seem to come out fine on the desktop editing software, but the action shots sure don't.

2. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Just in case the opening of this thread is confusing to anyone, I'll just ask this: Have you ever used your iPhone and/or digital camera to take "fast-action" pictures of something on tv? Photographers call it "fast-action" pictures. How did the "fast-action" picture come out on either? Did you upload the "fast-action" picture to a computer? How did that come out?

I'm taken "action" pictures from a tv and it appears to be very hard for either an iPhone or digital camera to do. Even if the shutter speed is what it's suppose to be.

I just got a Trial Version of a desktop software specifically for iPhone pictures, whether they be "fast-action" or still pictures. It appears that the desktop software in our computer may only be for "still" or video for the iPhone or digital camera.

There are just some "fast action" shots I like to get with the iPhone and digital camera on the tv.

3. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Was going to try the new computer iPhone camera software I installed, BUT, the Cowboy Channel cameras at the rodeo, weren't focused very good at all. So, didn't take any video, still pictures or fast-action pictures at all. The Finals of this rodeo is on this afternoon and, maybe, the cameras at the rodeo will be focused better. If not, will have to wait for another broadcast of a different rodeo.